Accreditation of a medical institution in Dnipro and Dnipropetrovsk region
Cost of services
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
As part of the legal support of the Accreditation, our lawyers will:
- Tell you everything about the procedure of the healthcare facility accreditation in Dnipro and provide a full list of necessary documents;
- Prepare and submit the required package of documents to the Ministry of Health;
- Accompany an on-site expert assessment;
- Deliver to you the ready-made Certificate of Accreditation.
We can also provide you with additional services, including:
- Organization of pre-accreditation audit of the healthcare facility;
- Development or receipt of certain documents to be submitted for expert evaluation;
- Organisation of such processes as metrological calibration test or obtainment of the ISO certificate, etc.
The price and period of the hospital accreditation in the city of Dnipro and Dnipropetrovsk region
The service price for Healthcare Facility Accreditation in Dnipro starts from UAH 40,000.
Our specialists will tell you the final price of the procedure, after clarification of the following aspects:
- Do you keep medical records and in what condition are they?
- Is the accreditation time an issue?
- What category does the healthcare facility want to get?
- Is there any need for additional services related to the accreditation process?
The period of the Hospital Accreditation in Dnipro is from 3 to 5 months.
You can find more about the list of documents for Accreditation of the hospital or laboratory on our main service page.
You may also like: Medical Laboratory Accreditation
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form:
What do you need to know about the Healthcare Facility Accreditation in the city of Dnipro?
Accreditation of a healthcare facility is voluntary. In other words, no one can oblige you to pass the accreditation. But it gives you certain rights.
So the accreditation process is worth considering if you want to provide the following services:
- to issue sick leave certificates;
- to provide assisted reproductive technology and transplantation services
- to conduct clinical testing.
The Certificate of Accreditation is issued for 3 years, after which it will have to be reissued.
Our lawyers will help you in the accreditation process. We divide the whole process into two conditional stages:
- Preparation of documents and their submission to the Ministry of Health;
- Legal support of inspection of your healthcare facility and obtaining the Certificate.
You may also like: ISO Certificate: How To Get It?
Why should you apply to Pravova Dopomoga Law Firm?
The lawyers at Pravova Dopomoga Law Firm are specialists in the field of obtaining various permits, including in the field of medicine, for over 13 years.
We guarantee you:
- To get the Certificate in due time. We have already obtained dozens of Accreditation Certificates for various types of healthcare facilities. Extensive experience and ability to work quickly will help us to meet the deadlines you need;
- Fixed price of accreditation. Specificity of our system of work is that we stipulate the accurate list of given services and their price before the start of our cooperation. This means we do not increase the price in the process of work;
- Assistance at any stage of the healthcare facility accreditation. You do not have to look for individuals to obtain an ISO certificate or conduct an audit. We will be your reliable partner in legal matters, because we can easily solve any problem.
We will help you to achieve the Healthcare Facility Accreditation in the city of Dnipro or Dnipropetrovsk region quickly and easily.