License for hazardous waste in Odessa and Odessa region
Cost of services
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
- Advise on all issues related to obtaining a Hazardous Waste License. In particular, we analyze your situation to see if you actually need such a license;
- Provide information on the licensing procedure and the package of documents required to obtain a Hazardous Waste License;
- Based on the information we receive from you, we fill out all the documents and submit them to the licensing authority without your presence;
- Monitor the consideration of your case by the licensing authority, and in the event of any controversial issues, we will deal with them without your involvement.
The price and period of obtaining the Hazardous Waste License in the city of Odesa and Odesa region
The service price for obtaining the Hazardous Waste License in the city of Odesa is negotiable. The price depends on your available documents, types of hazardous waste which you plan to work with, and additional services that you will need.
The period of obtaining the Hazardous Waste License in the city of Odesa is 15-20 business days.
You can find more information on the general requirements for obtaining the Hazardous Waste License on our main service page.
The license is issued for 5 years.
Useful material: Hazardous Waste Management
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form:
Documents required for obtaining the Hazardous Waste License in the city of Odesa and Odesa region
The list of documents required to obtain the license will vary depending on the types of hazardous waste you are going to deal with.
The basic documents are as follows:
- Copies of the documents confirming ownership rights to the premises;
- Copies of documents for equipment.
Hazardous Waste License in the city of Odesa: Legal Assistance
The Hazardous Waste License will entitle you to deal with waste in different directions: disposal, recycling, etc.
The first thing to do is to determine if the waste is classified as hazardous waste. The license is required only for hazardous waste management when waste management is a core business of the company.
If, for example, hazardous waste is generated as a result of your economic activity, you can conclude an agreement with a contractor who already has such a license instead of applying for the license yourself.
Our law firm has been providing services for obtaining a Hazardous Waste License for many years. We offer you:
- Guaranteed result. The procedure of obtaining the license is quite time-consuming and has many minor nuances, which, unfortunately, can only be learned through practice. Our lawyers have been obtaining Hazardous Waste Licenses for over 10 years and know the whole procedure from A to Z.
- Fixed service price. The license price is stipulated at the start of our work and does not increase anymore.
- Saving of your time. The process of preparation of documents, their subsequent review, refusal and re-submissions is a waste of your time, and therefore money. We will do it on the first try and without delay.
We will get you the Hazardous Waste License in the city of Odesa and Odesa region quickly and easily.