Termination of guaranty agreement. Law firm “Pravova Dopomoga”. Kiev, Ukraine
Cost of services
Reviews of our Clients
What we offer
We offer the following legal services related to termination of guaranty in Ukraine:
1. Advising on matters related to termination of guaranty
Our lawyers will analyze your situation and determine whether it is possible to apply provisions about termination of guaranty. As the result of legal advice provision you will get:
- clear understanding of the situation future development (opportunity to terminate guaranty without fulfillment of obligations under agreement or inability of such result achievement);
- explanation of the most acceptable variants of actions which are required for the guaranty termination.
2. Pre-litigation settlement of a situation with a creditor
Solutions that are developed in legal advice will enable our experts to have a constructive dialogue with a creditor about termination of guaranty in the form which is the most beneficial for a guarantor and suitable for a creditor at the same time.
3. Support of litigation in termination of guaranty
We do our best not to let the dispute undergo court proceedings but if it is unavoidable our lawyers will protect guarantor’s interests in court.
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form:
Our law firm has been practicing termination of guaranty since 2008.
The cost of guaranty termination service is calculated after analysis of a situation.
Additional information about the service
You may find it useful to read our analytical materials on termination of guaranty as well as descriptions of particular cases of firm’s practice.
- Lawyers of our firm have once again managed to terminate contract of guarantee in Ukraine;
- Termination of guaranty using Article 559 of the Civil Code of Ukraine;
- Analysis of current situation and practical experience of mediation between a bank and a debtor;
- How to avoid payment for expired contract of guaranty.
If you have any questions contact us at +38 044 359-09-10 or by other means of communication.