Permission documentation for certain kinds of activity
A permit is a document of a standard form which certifies a right of an economic entity to conduct determined kinds of activity on certain territory and during a term indicated therein. Obtaining permission documentation is a typical requirement for a majority of activities connected with wholesale and retail trade, construction and reconstruction, production etc. It is prohibited without a permit to use newly constructed and reconstructed industrial, housing, and other objects; apply new technology; put into production new flammable machinery, mechanisms, equipment and products issued by corresponding state authorities (the State Sanitary-and-Epidemiologic Service, Labor Protection and Fire Safety authorities).
State authorities of Ukraine issue the following permission documentation:
- approval of an assortment of food products to be produced and sold;
- allotment of land for construction;
- approval on operating constructed or reconstructed objects in terms of food product producers;
- approval of the sanitary-and-epidemiologic expertise regarding normative documentation;
- approval of the sanitary-and-epidemiologic expertise regarding imported and domestically manufactured products;
- approval of activity which is connected with the use of works and use of highly dangerous objects, machinery, mechanisms, equipment etc.