Successful state accreditation of health care institution
- Author: Volodymyr Gurlov
- Practice areas: Medical law
Participation of lawyer during inspections of controlling authorities and law enforcement agencies
- Standardized procedures: Accreditation of a medical institution in Ukraine
- Date of publication: 14/11/13
In May 2013 we were addressed by a healthcare institution for our complex assistance in passing accreditation procedure in Ukrainian Ministry of healthcare.
The key need of Client was: bring the activities of clinic into line with all requirements of legislation. The work included:
- Drafting of all regulations, orders, documentation on quality, labor safety;
- Checkup with a further correction of medical records and reports submission;
- Exhaustive documental support of accreditation.
Our specialists made an analysis of clinic’s functioning, as a result we’ve brought out and resolved almost all discrepancies. This took us near one month. The mistakes we found wouldn’t let clinic pass the accreditation successfully.
As the next step of preparation our lawyers prepared and submitted full list of documents to the Ministry (this is require for accreditation commission to be scheduled). The documents were accepted without any remarks and this let our Client receive notification about appointment of the commission (quite shot term). We also provided consulting support during examination of the clinic.
Result of our services related to accreditation
As the result of our work the Client has successfully obtained a state accreditation certificate of the 2nd category.
You may also find interesting the next materials:
- Accreditation of health institutions;
- New license requirements in medicine;
- What is checked during the accreditation.