Permission to perform work of increased danger in the Dnipro
Cost of services
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
- Our lawyers will analyze the Client’s situation and explain which document is needed: Permit or Declaration;
- We will provide legal advice on the list of documents that you will need at each stage of obtaining a High Risk Work Permit in the city of Dnipro;
- Our lawyers will organize the process of obtaining an expert report;
- Having all the documents, we will prepare a full package of documents for submission, and submit it to the Labor Service;
- After the submission of the application, our lawyers will monitor its consideration by the state authority and will deliver to you a ready-made High Risk Work Permit in the city of Dnipro.
The price and period for obtaining the High Risk Work Permit in the city of Dnipro and Dnipropetrovsk region
The price of the High Risk Work Permit in Dnipro starts from UAH 25,000.
The price of the High Risk Work Permit depends primarily on the number and type of intended activities. You can find a complete list of activities here.
The period for obtaining the High Risk Work Permit in the city of Dnipro is 4-5 weeks.
You can see the full list of documents needed to obtain the High Risk Work Permit on our main service page.
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form:
How to obtain the High Risk Work Permit in the city of Dnipro?
The Permit will contain a clear list of works and objects of high risk with which you will be entitled to work. It is important to remember that when you select a list of activities, you can select not only a certain item, but even part of it.
The High Risk Work Permit is issued for 5 years and can be extended at the end of the period.
The procedure for obtaining the High Risk Work Permit consists of the three following steps:
- occupational health and safety personnel training;
- obtaining an expert report;
- obtaining a permit form.
Our lawyers will help you with the whole procedure or with the organization of a separate stage.
Obtaining the High Risk Work Permit with our lawyers involves:
- Obtaining the High Risk Work Permit quickly. We have developed ready-made templates of documents, as well as a check-list, which helps to significantly reduce the preparation time for obtaining the Permit;
- Fixed service price. We stipulate the price of our services before they are provided, and conclude an agreement with the price set forth herein. The fixed service price will not increase in the future;
- The possibility of obtaining related services. The lawyers of our firm provide services in a variety of business areas. We can help with tax or employment consulting, as well as support the procedure of the High Risk Work Permit extension, after its expiration date.
We will get you the High Risk Work Permit in the city of Dnipro or Dnipropetrovsk region quickly and efficiently.