License for hazardous waste in Kharkiv and Kharkiv region
Cost of services
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
In the process of providing services for obtaining the Hazardous Waste License, our lawyers will:
- Provide you with all the information you need to obtain the Hazardous Waste License. This will include answering the question of whether you actually need to obtain such a license;
- Advise you on the package of documents for the Hazardous Waste License;
- Thoroughly review all the information provided by you and fill in all the documents based on it;
- Submit the package of documents to the licensing authority, without you having to be present;
- Monitor the consideration of your application at the licensing authority, and in case of any controversial issues, will settle them without your involvement.
What documents do you need to get the Hazardous Waste License in the city of Kharkiv and Kharkiv region?
The full package of documents will vary depending on the type of hazardous waste.
However, the basic set of documents includes:
- Copies of documents confirming the ownership rights to the premises (or the right to use the premises);
- Copies of documents for the equipment to be used.
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form:
The price and period of obtaining the Hazardous Waste License in the city of Kharkiv and Kharkiv region
The service price for obtaining the Hazardous Waste License in the city of Kharkiv is negotiated with each Client individually. The price will vary, first of all, depending on the types of waste you plan to work with, the presence or absence of the necessary documents and the specific scope of services you will need.
The period of obtaining the Hazardous Waste License in the city of Kharkiv is 15-20 business days.
You can find more information about the general requirements for documents on our main service page.
The Hazardous Waste License is issued for 5 years.
Useful material: Hazardous Waste Management
The Hazardous Waste License in the city of Kharkiv: How can a lawyer help?
The Hazardous Waste License is an official permit that allows you to work with waste in a variety of ways: disposal, recycling, etc.
When you start working in this field, it is necessary to clearly define whether the waste you plan to work with belongs to the list of hazardous waste. If so, it is mandatory to license such activities.
If, however, hazardous waste management is not your core business and it is for example the result of your core business, you can conclude an agreement with a contractor who already has the required type of a license instead of applying for the license yourself.
We offer you:
- The guarantee of obtaining the license. We’re committed to achieve the result you need and we are responsible for it. Over the years of our licensing practice, we have developed document templates that significantly reduce the time spent on preparation and submission of documents.
- Fixed license price. Each time before starting cooperation, we discuss in detail all services required by the Client and set the price for them. After the price has been clearly fixed in the agreement, it does not increase anymore.
- Efficiency. The processes of order execution in our company are built in a way to avoid any delays, and ensure maximum convenience for the Client. We clearly know all the requirements of the licensing authority and are confident that a person who understands the price of time, is well aware of the importance of effective and quick start of business.
We will get you the Hazardous Waste License in the city of Kharkiv and Kharkiv region quickly and easily.