Land law legal services
There is no doubt in the importance of the practice of providing services in the sphere of land issues. Since land legal relations arise in various spheres of business.
We, the Pravova Dopomoga Law Firm, focus on the preparation of documents, solving problematic and other issues in the sphere of land law.
We work only with legal entities and provide legal services of a land law lawyer for businesses.
We provide the following land law services for businesses:
- Legal support of land transactions;
- Tax consulting on issues concerning taxation of agricultural production in Ukraine;
- Drawing up agreements and examination of already existing contracts of purchase, sale, rent, gift of land plots for business;
- Legal services connected with registration of rights to real estate and land plots;
- Assessment of risks of acquiring rights to land;
- Legal support of M&A transactions in the sphere of real estate;
- Legal support of the procedure of forming a land bank of the company;
- Protection of foreign investments in Ukraine.
What we do
- advises the Client, finds out the final interest and forms the most optimal algorithm of work;
- checks contracts and documents for the land plot (we bring the documents into compliance with the requirements of the legislation, if necessary);
- interacts with local authorities from the moment of submission of the application, provides preparation of the project of land allotment;
- ensures the expertise of the land allotment project and making the necessary decision by the local council or district administration.
After the end of the services you will receive a cadastral number on your land plot.
Service packages offers
- Initial analysis of the Client\'s documents
- Legal advice on the current situation and forecasting further actions of the Client
- Providing a short written opinion on the results of the conversation (if necessary)
- In-depth analysis of the Client's documents and provision of recommendations for further actions
- Extended written opinion based on the results of studying documents
- Providing exact deadlines, documents and procedures for obtaining a document or completing a Client's project
- Analysis of the Client\'s existing documents
- Development and preparation of a package of documents required to obtain a standard document
- Preparation of details for paying the state fee for issuing a document
- Organization of submission and support of consideration of documents in a public authority
- Organization of obtaining a set of permits (if necessary)
- legal support of land purchase/lease/gift agreements;
- legal registration of the right to a land plot for a legal entity;
- assistance in coordinating any changes in the rights to an object;
- other issues that may arise in the management of a land plot.
The peculiarity of the land law lawyers’ work is that it usually requires:
- knowledge and information on a particular set of documents;
- knowledge of dispute resolution practice;
- a whole range of knowledge of other areas of jurisprudence: tax, civil, commercial, corporate, energy law.
Considering the position of Ukraine in the world market of economy, we can also conclude that land resources are almost the main way of earning for our state.
This means that it is a particularly attractive and favorable resource for the development of businessmen.
How does legal advice on land law turn into the help you need?
An important element of doing business related to the land law is finding a reliable partner.
For example, if you have contracts worth more than a few thousand notional units, or fields for growing crops, the risks of entrusting such transactions to amateurs and making mistakes are too high. In order to save your money and time, contact professional lawyers who have experience in this area.
If you, like many others, before investing, want to first know all the risks of doing this or that type of business - you, again, need the advice of a qualified specialist. This will help:
- assess the possible losses and profits;
- make a business plan;
- learn about the intricacies of obtaining permits, taxation, etc.
For Clients who want a step-by-step instruction for action that they can use on their own, we provide the Road Map service. Such consultation allows you to get a step-by-step guide, as well as answers to complex legal questions.
If you order a service or legal support from our company, the cost of introductory consultation and “Road Map” will be included in the total price.
Our lawyers will prepare a written consultation for you, or answer any questions about the land law practice. If you need help, don’t hesitate to call us!