License for fire protection works and services (Fire protection license)
Cost of services
Cost of services:
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
- advise on peculiarities of the licensing of fire protection works (services);
- analyze provided documents from the perspective of their conformity with the regulatory requirements;
- assist in preparation of the documents that you do not have or are unable to acquire yourself (if necessary);
- form final list of documents and approve it with the licensing authority;
- submit the the documents with the bodies of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine (hereinafter - SESU);
- monitor the decision publication on license issuance and provide you with details for payment of the official state fee;
- receive notification from the SESU (in paperform) regarding license issuance.
The price of our fire protection license obtainment depends on the following factors:
- the number of works and services to be licensed (you can check a full list of fire protection works subject to licensing here.
- completeness of the documents provided by the Client.
Following the decision on granting a license to your company, you need to pay a fire protection licenses fee in the amount of one subsistence level for able-bodied citizens (2270 UAH - since 01.01.2021; 2379 UAH - since 01.07.2021; 2481 UAH - since 01.12.2021).
The license fee shall be paid not later than within 10 business days upon the publication of the Order on the license issue.
Please note that failure to pay the licene fee in a timely manner may result in the license revocation.
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form:
Our successful projects
General requirements for the licensing of any type of fire protection works (services):
Material and technical base:
The requirements for equipment differ depending on the type of fire protection works. You shall either own, or lease equipment.
In case of any questions related to the necessary equipment, our company’s lawyers will make an optimal list of equipment on the basis of many years of their practical experience.
In order to obtain the Fire Protection License, it is necessary to submit documents confirming that your company employs the relevant managers and authorized workers with specialized education, qualification categories and work experience.
There are two types of personnel who will actually carry on works: managers and authorized workers.
- Requirements for the managers: specialized education and work experience (3-5 years depending on the type of works (services).
- Requirements for the authorized workers: specialized education and a qualification category.
You shall provide documents that prove ownership of the premises or a lease/sublease agreement for the relevant premises.
Administrative premise (office):
Answers to frequently asked questions
Yes. The law of Ukraine does not prohibit the involvement of one manager or authorized worker in several types of works, if they have the appropriate education and experience.
There are two options: to obtain one license for all types of works (services) or a separate license for each type of works (services).
What to know about the fire lecense?The fire guard licenses are perpetual and granted for the unlimited period of time.
Our Clients often ask whether it is possible to carry on fire protection works (services) while obtaining the corresponding licence.According to the law of Ukraine, the licensable activity is allowed to be carried on only upon the decision on granting a license to your company.
Carrying out licensable economic activities without the appropriate license is a violation of the law to be punishable by a fine up to 17,000.00 UAH.
If you want to know more about getting a fire license or get a license with us quickly and easily - call us!