Registration of factoring companies (collecting company)
Cost of services
Cost of services:
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
enter the company to the register of financial institution (by the agreement), namely:
develop the necessary orders, regulations etc.;
analyse the documents, which are providing for submission to the National Commission, which implementing State regulation in the market sphere of financial services;
help to obtain the Certificate about the skills development for the director and the main accountant;
guarantee the entering of the company to the register of financial institutions on the first try.
develop the documents for obtaining the license on factoring;
maintaining a client's case to the National commission of financial services;
provide a guarantee of obtaining the license on the first try.
Documents for obtaining a license
It is important to note that inclusion of financial institutions in the register is the first mandatory stage, without which it is impossible to obtain a factoring license. There are no additional payments when entering financial institutions into the register.
The state fee for obtaining a license is 2007 UAH.
Мы готовы Вам помочь!
Свяжитесь с нами по почте [email protected], по номеру телефона +38 044 499 47 99 или заполнив форму:
Our successful projects
Answers to frequently asked questions
Yes, it is possible. However, you do not need to get the company re-entered in the register of financial institutions.
Yes, we do help. By selecting the appropriate audit company and communication with the auditors.
The factoring license is issued with no time limit.
The minimum authorized capital is 3 million hryvnias.
Registration of a factoring company and licensing of collection activities: interesting informationIn any factoring operation, three entities participate:
- A lender - an individual or legal entity providing a loan at a certain percentage;
- A debtor is an entity that undertakes to repay a loan;
- A Factor - a bank or financial company that provides factoring services and buys the right to claim.
- The supplier provides services or provides the buyer with goods and services with deferred payment;
- The supplier transmits to the factor the documents confirming the occurrence of the receivable;
- The factor covers most of the debt (up to 95%).
- The debtor pays for the goods or services;
The lender and the factor make final settlements among themselves: the factor receives their money back with an additional commission for services, the seller receives the rest of the funds due to them (5 - 30%).
Open a collection agency with usWe understand the reluctance of many of our Clients to independently figuring out the hodgepodge and intricacies of modern legislation. In the end, you have to spend a lot of time and effort to gain knowledge that will never be useful in life.
Our main goal as a law firm that wants to create a new quality standard for the entire legal market is to make the solution of any legal issues simple, secure and effective.
We bring our goal to life every day, working in accordance with our own standards:
- We are reliable. If we take up the work, it will be done on time and with high quality.
- We are always in touch. You will not have to search for or call our Client-Manager, he/she will keep you updated on the situation in a way that is convenient for you.
- It’s easy with us. We are not trying to throw our weight around or deliberately over complicate the situation far-fetched. Our task is to make sure that you understand the situation well and are aware of what the best way is to act.
- It’s efficient with us. Our lawyers have deep legal expertise in various areas of law, which gives them an opportunity to resolve issues faster, calculate risks in advance and choose the best option possible.