Family law practice in Ukraine - Legal services in Kiev
Family relations are an important part of each person's life. Unfortunately, even the closest family members may experience problems that cannot be solved without help of a lawyer.
Attorneys of our law firm understand all the complexity of matrimonial disputes and all their peculiarities. Our experience and individual approach to each particular case will help you to resolve all your problems.
Contact our office in Kiev to find out more about about services.
What we do
Select the service you are interested in
Legal support of surrogate motherhood
- advise on surrogate motherhood issues;
- help with the search of health care facilities;
- obtain required certificates;
- conclude surrogate agreement;
- support the Client throughout the process;
- help to register a baby after his birth;
- help to get compensation in case of violation of the surrogate agreement.
- Analyze the situation and the Client’s documents to see if he/she can become an adopter;
- If necessary, give recommendations on what you need to become an adopter;
- Prepare and submit documents to the Ministry of Social Policy, monitor the progress of the Client’s case (in case of adoption by foreigners);
- Prepare an application to court for adoption of a child;
- Provide legal support to the Client during the court session, etc.
Legal services of marriage dissolution in Ukraine
- advise on marriage dissolution issues;
- we help to dissolve the marriage by mutual consent of the spouses who have children;
- we help to divorce at the request of only one of the spouses;
- we help to divide the common property during divorce;
- we help with winning the child support payout;
- we help to obtain the necessary documents (certificates, statements, conclusions, etc.);
- we prepare a full package of documents (a statement of claim, application for a court order, all applications);
- we submit documents to the court;
- we represent a Client’s interests in court;
- we pay official fees(by agreement);
- we receive a court decision or a court order;
- we legally support the executive process, interact with the state bodies.
Spousal support (alimony) in Ukraine – lawyer in Kiev
- Analysis of the grounds for collecting alimony from the spouse;
- Preparation of a statement of claim for the recovery of content;
- Participation of a lawyer in court hearings on alimony from husband to wife or vice versa after a divorce.
- We advise on various issues of alimony recovery, analyze documents and information provided by the Client;
- We help to arrange for the payment of alimony to a child under 18 years of age, 18-23 years of age, as well as additional expenses;
- We help to change the amount and method of alimony payment;
- We help you to recover your child support debt;
- We help to obtain the necessary documents (certificates, applications, conclusions, etc.);
- We prepare all the necessary documents;
- Submit documents to the court and control the movement of the case;
- We provide a service of judicial representation;
- We receive a court decision or a court order;
- We accompany the executive process.
Division of property (equitable distribution)
- Carry out a preliminary analysis of the case and provide reasonable legal advice on the division of the spouses’ property;
- Prepare claims for dividing family property;
- Our division of assets lawyer advocates for the Client’s interests in trial;
- Provide legal support for the execution of the court decision on the division of property.
Why do I need legal advice of family lawyer and how do I find one near me?The most popular service in the practice of family law, is the provision of one-time legal advice. Such legal advice on family issues often precede further work, as only in the course of consultation, analysis of documents and circumstances of the Client by a competent lawyer, provide practical advice on the necessary actions and their cost.
Often, only after providing advice, family law becomes fully understandable to the Client of our company. We work all over Ukraine and abroad. We can provide You with legal consultation via phone or internet.
If we talk about representation of interests in court on issues of this category, our lawyers provide services in such categories:
- In cases of divorce and division of property. The company's experience in this matter shows that it is one of the most complex categories of family disputes, the qualitative solution of which requires specific legal experience.
- Alimony. However, there are some peculiarities, without knowledge of which it is impossible to get the most positive result. Thus, our lawyers will professionally help You to determine in what form to require alimony: a solid amount or percentage of earnings to get exactly the amount on which You expect.
- Services for the preparation of the marriage contract, to the compilation of which the law imposes multiple requirements. There are issues that must be settled when preparing a marriage contract, and there are some that can not be regulated by them.
How can a lawyer help you solve Your family matters?We all understand that any cases in this sphere, affect, first of all, the emotional state of the person. Everything that relates to family ties and personal interaction requires tact and great attention to detail.
That's why, during the conduct of Your business, our company:
- Will always be in touch - You will not have to look for or call the Client Manager to get the desired information, he will call You himself and will keep you informed all the time;
- Will become a reliable backbone and support - we strive to make any business we do with the Client happy for him/her;
- Makes any task, even the most difficult, simple and accessible - We don't make a mysterious appearance and keep our professional secrets. On the contrary, we explain the whole situation to You in such a way that You do not have any questions or doubts about its solution.
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form: