License for production of electric power
Cost of services
Cost of services:
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
- we get a license for production of electric power;
- we conduct a consultation on the matters of the licensing of production of electric power;
- we analyze documents from the Сlient and provide advice on improving them for the licensing requirements;
- we prepare the complete package of documents required for the license and submit it to the NEURC (the National Energy and Utilities Commission of Ukraine);
- we support the consideration of the documents submitted to the NEURC;
- we pass you the banking details for payment of the license fee;
- we get a copy of resolution about issue of license and pass it to the Сlient (if so agreed).
LIST OF NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO BE PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT
Documents required for registration of the license for electric power:
- EDRPOU code;
- Bank details - either account opening statement, or bank name, account number and MFO code can be submitted;
- Contacts for clients and partners, such as e-mail and telephone number;
- Name of the electric power plant (including those under the construction, start-up facilities);
- Location of the electric power plant;
- Information on the electric power generation equipment;
- Copies of documents confirming ownership, economic management, use, leasing or concession agreement of the declared electric power generation equipment;
- Copies of electric power generation equipment data sheets confirming the installed capacity of the equipment;
- The grid connection design of the electric power plant, specifying electric metering devices.
Cost and terms of registration of the license for electric powerIf the Client needs a paper confirmation of the license issue (copy of the resolution on the license issue) + 1,000.00 UAH
The period of getting the license is 20 days.
Мы готовы Вам помочь!
Свяжитесь с нами по почте [email protected], по номеру телефона +38 044 499 47 99 или заполнив форму:
Answers to frequently asked questions
No, it isn’t. But the website is required after obtaining a license and when carrying out electricity generation.
The decision to grant the license is usually made within 10 business days after a full package of documents is submitted. However, in our practical experience there were cases when the decision to grant a license was made on the seventh day upon the documents submission.
The license is required for electric power plants with capacity of 5 MW and more.
The license is perpetual and is not required to be extended.
Obtaining the Electricity Generation License with usAlthough the Electricity Generation License is perpetual, the licensee (a company that already has a license) must notify the licensing authority of any changes to its data no later than one month after such changes became effective.
The licensing authority shall be notified of any changes introduced to your company (change of its name, location) or a new electric power generation equipment purchased, etc.
We ensure that all such changes are properly registered at the licensing authority. You can contact us, and after agreeing on the procedure, terms and cost of the services, we will make all necessary changes.
How can our lawyers help you obtain a license to produce electricity?For more than 10 years of work in the legal services market of Ukraine, we have not only gained invaluable experience and knowledge, but also developed our own service standard.
Our company’s key mission is to address any legal issues in a simple, safe and efficient manner. What do we mean?
- Simplicity in addressing any issues is the first thing you can note during our cooperation. We always try not only to undertake the task, but to explain to you all the stages of the process, as well as the need for certain actions. We are not interested to ride off in all directions, we always try to find the simplest and the most effective solution.
- The safety of the task execution process is manifested in two aspects: due process of law and mitigation of all potential risks.
- The effectiveness of our work is constantly supported by extensive experience of our lawyers specializing in various areas of law. The complex approach to one issue allows us to evaluate the situation from different points of view. This means that we will be able to prioritize tasks and find the best and the fastest way to solve the issue.