Volodymyr Gurlov
Managing partner

Don't know how to get the license? I can help you with it!
Call us:

+38 044 499 47 99

or press:

Legal consultation

Cash-in-transit license in Ukraine

Cash-in-transit license in Ukraine

What we do

  • we advise on obtaining a license to provide collection services;

  • form a package of documents required to obtain a license for collection;

  • we accompany the consideration of the application and the package of documents in the National Bank of Ukraine;

  • we give requisites for payment of official payments for submission of documents for obtaining a license;

  • we receive the Extract from the license register on registration of the license and transfer it to the Client.       

By additional agreement:
  • develop the provisions, structure and other internal documents stipulated by the license conditions;

  • we help with obtaining certificates of criminal record, a document on credit history, etc.


from $ 2000

The cost of obtaining a license for cash-and-valuables-in-transit does not include payment of an official fee, which is paid by the license applicant for reviewing the documents for issuing a license.

The cost of services depends on the following factors:

  • whether it will be necessary to receive reports from the credit reporting agency;
  • whether it will be necessary to receive an extract from the register of cash-and-valuables-in-transit licenses;
  • whether it will be necessary to develop a regulation on the cash-in-transit unit and job descriptions for employees of such a unit, etc.


  • plus

    We independently receive some documents required for preparing a license

    Several documents that need to be received for their further submission to the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU), we receive directly ourselves, since these documents are issued in Kiev. Our main office is located in Kiev, which allows us to obtain documents for the Client right on the spot - faster and easier.
  • plus

    Experience of obtaining licenses required for protecting valuables

    One of our advantages in obtaining a cash-and-valuables-in-transit license is our extensive experience in obtaining security licenses, which we did for Clients from different regions of Ukraine. And when registering a cash-and-valuables-in-transit license, it is necessary to ensure the protection of transported valuables, inclusive of attracting security companies.


Our lawyers will advise you!

Ask a lawyer

Required documents

  • Copies of registration certificates for armored vehicles
  • Copies of certificates proving the armored protection of armored vehicles
  • Documents confirming the education and length of service of the head of the cash-and-valuables-in-transit unit

Given that the NBU’s license to provide cash-and-valuables-in-transit services to banks allows the transportation of large amounts of money and is often associated with significant risks, obtaining this kind of permit from the National Bank provides for strict compliance with the licensing cash-and-valuables-in-transit conditions, including the availability of a significant list of permits and supporting documents.

You can download the full list of documents for a license to provide cash-and-valuables-in-transit services to banks.


President Tedeev E.S., Ukrainian wrestling association

Ukrainian wrestling association would like to express its sincere appreciation to the team of Law firm "Pravova Dopomoga" for mutually beneficial cooperation... More information

Partner, Denis Y. Lysenko, Vasil Kisil & Partners

... we would like to express our respect and gratitude for the fruitful cooperation.
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
... More information

L. Chervonyuk, LLC "Vitalux"

Vitalux company highly appreciates results of cooperation with Law firm “Pravova dopomoga”, can characterize it as a reliable partner and based on personal experience is ready to recommend it to interested persons...... More information

General Manager Stashkevych I.Y., LLC “Trading company” Rud”

We would like to indicate that law firm "Pravova Dopomoga" has become a reliable partner for legal services provision and we can recommend it as a team of qualified professionals who are easy and pleasant to deal with... More information

Chief ophthalmologist of Ukraine, Oksana Vitovska, All-Ukrainian alliance of ophthalmologists

We would like to express sincere gratitute to the team of Law firm "Pravova dopomoga" and personally to Volodymyr Gurlov for professionalism and purposefulness in your work.... More information

General director I.Logvinenko , Bravo Airways

Bravo Airways company expresses its gratitude to law firm "Pravova Dopomoga" for high quality and timely provision of legal services.
... More information

General director Skibinskiy V., Yokogawa Electric Ukraine Ltd.

Yokogawa Electric Ukraine Ltd. recommends Vladimir Gurlov and his team of lawyers as a reliable legal partner and advisor for foreign businesses in Ukraine...... More information

G. Zeynep Kucuk, SANOVEL ILAC SAN. ve TIC. A.S.

Helped with the liquidation of a foreign representative office in Ukraine
... More information

Important to know

A company wishing to obtain a license must have funds in a bank account in the amount of not less than 1 million hryvnias.

Along with a package of documents for obtaining a cash-and-valuables-in-transit license, a prerequisite is the provision of a receipt of the payment of an official fee for the review of documents.

Failure to submit this document is the basis for the return of documents for review by the NBU.

The NBU has the right, in addition to a set of documents defined by licensing terms, to require documents and data if it is necessary to make a decision on issuing a license.


How long does the NBU decide on the issuance of a license for cash-and-valuables-in-transit services?

Within 30 working days from the day the NBU has received a full package of documents.

Is a license for cash-and-valuables-in-transit services issued on paper?

No, it is not A license form is not issued. A paper confirmation of a license is an extract from the electronic register of licenses.

Are there any requirements for the size of the authorized capital or other financial indicators of a legal entity applying for a license to provide cash-and-valuables-in-transit services?

The value of the net assets of a legal entity should not be less than the authorized capital of a legal entity. A company that wishes to obtain a license is required to have funds in its accounts in the amount of not less than 1 million hryvnias to cover the costs stipulated by the business plan for the first year of operation.

Are there any special requirements for the head of a legal entity who intends to obtain a license to provide cash-and-valuables-in-transit services?

The head of a legal entity must have: a higher education (the degree of higher education not lower than the master's degree), length of service in senior positions for at least five years.


Volodymyr Gurlov, Managing partner

Volodymyr Gurlov, Managing partner


Obtaining a cash-and-valuables-in-transit license with our lawyers

A month before the start of the actual activities of the cash-and-valuables-in-transit company, the Company is obliged to notify the NBU in writing (via a letter), in which it is necessary to indicate the place and date of commencement of the provision of cash-and-valuables-in-transit services to banks.
We have been working in the area of legal services for more than 10 years. During this time, we have received hundreds of licenses in various areas. Working with us, you get a simple, safe and effective solution to your legal issues.

If you want to have a cash-and-valuables-in-transit license issued for you or learn more about the process - give us a call!