Occupational safety and health permit in Ukraine
Cost of services
Reviews of our Clients
What we offer
High risk works are nowadays performed based on the Permit or on the Declaration. Having become familiarized with the list of works performed based on the Permit, and with the list of those performed based on the Declaration, you will understand clearly which document is necessary for you.
When needed, we shall help you deal with this subject.
If your company needs the Permit, here is what we do:
- prepare papers for getting the expert opinion at the appropriate authority;
- get the expert opinion at the appropriate authority;
- submit documents to the State Service of Ukraine on Labor;
- get the high risk works permit.
Documents required for getting the permit
To get High risk works permit for the company we mostly ask the client to render such papers and information to our specialists:
- A copy of an excerpt from the EDRPOU;
- A copy of the first two pages of the statute;
- A copy of the statistic certificate;
- Certificate of the VAT payer (if applicable);
- Bank details (if applicable);
- Phone number.
The Permit to perform hazardous works cost depends on the selected types of work. You can find the full list of high risk works through the link.
The work begins after specification of the final cost and its prepayment.
The term of Permit obtainment is up to 4 weeks. The service cost includes an official payment for obtainment of expert opinion.
We are ready to help you!Contact us by mail [email protected] or by filling out the form:
Our successful projects
The cost of Permit to perform hazardous works obtainment is calculated by our company’s experts for each specific case based on the list of works provided by our Client and created according to the list of high risk works, which is available through the link.
If specialists do not have the necessary certificates, we can provide services of organization of their training.
You can also download the list of high risk works as well as the list of high risk machines, mechanisms and equipment.
Answers to frequently asked questions
In this matter, everything depends on the works which the firm will complete. The more types of works are performed and the more complex they are, the more staff members should pass occupational safety courses. In any case, the company has to organize an occupational safety committee consisting of no less than three people.
We obtain the Permit for our clients not only from Kyiv but from all regions of Ukraine.
If your company hasn’t been taken measures against during the Permit’s period of validity, it can be extended through a simplified procedure, so that it is not necessary to get an expert opinion.
Unlike the high risk works declaration, which is provided for the works at a definite place, the Permit covers the whole territory of Ukraine.
Important to know about high risk work permitAdditional information about the High risk works permit
The law oes not define the cost of providing the Permit blank, so it is given for free. When choosing from the list of works, you may select a type of work as a whole or partially.
Obtainment of the Permit comprises of three steps: first – training staff members in occupational safety, second – obtainment of the expert opinion, third – obtainment of the Permit blank.
Above you can get familiarized with the list of documents required to get the Occupational Safety Permit in different types of working activity. Please bear in mind that the list is not explicit and can vary depending on the type of working activity. Our firm offers services in preparing separate documents or the whole pack specifically for your firm as well as providing already existing samples of works that have already passed permission authorities.
Among others, the list of documents includes:
- Induction training
- Instruction on occupation safety for dangerous works with gases
- Instruction on electrical safety for workers
- Instruction on occupation safety in electric welding activity
- Instruction on occupation safety in earthwork;
- Instruction on occupation safety for works in shafts, wells, pits, trenches and manifolds
- Instruction on first-aid in accidents
- Instruction for external pipeline installers
- Instruction for boiler equipment installers
- Instruction on fire safety
- Excerpt from the staff list
- Registration journal of permits to perform dangerous works with gases
- Registration journal of induction training in the matters of occupation safety
- Protective gear account journal blank
- Account journal of occupational safety instruction
- Journal blank of fire safety instruction registration
- Journal blank of occupation safety instruction registration at the working place
- Journal blank on inspection of rigging mechanisms, means and devices
- Appointment order for those in charge of particular matters of occupation safety
- Blank of order on approval of the list of questions for induction instruction and for primary occupation safety instruction for the head of the company
- Order on approval of the list of normative documents that regulate the performance of high risk works
- Order blank on approval and implementing of duty regulations for those in charge of occupation safety
- Order blank for implementing organizational structure and approval of company’s staff
- Order about providing workers with special clothes, shoes etc.
- Order on approval of the procedure of carrying out medical examination at the enterprise
- Order blank for implementing the regulation on occupational safety management system
- Appointment order for engineer of occupation safety at the enterprise
- Organizational structure of the enterprise
- List of the high risk works which the enterprise plans to perform
- List of questions for induction instruction
- List of questions for primary instruction
- Sample of the regulation on occupational safety management system
- Procedure of carrying out medical examination of workers at the enterprise
- Duty regulation for occupational safety engineer
- Duty regulation for engineer
- Duty regulation for general manager
- List of executives responsible for occupation safety at the enterprise (for the stated works)
- List of workers performing high risk works
- Thematic plan and training program for executives and specialists in the matters of occupation safety
Process of obtaining a Permit to perform hazardous worksThe Client sends the desired list of works to the company by courier or e-mail.
After reaching an agreement on the cost and procedure of payment for services to obtain a Permit, the Client sends the company an agreed package of documents. Within the terms agreed with the Client, the company sends the form of the Permit.
We can always adjust to your mode for a more comfortable mode of cooperation.
We appreciate Your and our time, and therefore we will solve all your questions as quickly as possible, and most importantly - effectively.
Our firm successfully works in the market of Ukraine more than 10 years and specialises on reception of allowing documents of the most different kinds and categories. We know what we do and how to achieve a positive result in record time.
If You wish to obtain Permit to perform hazardous works fast and easy - call us!