Registration of political party in Ukraine
Cost of services
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
- Prepare a full set of documents required for registration, including the Charter of the political party, its program, etc., send it to the Client for approval;
- Ensure the registration of a political party at the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
- Assist in the production of the party symbols, seal, if necessary;
- Obtain a certificate confirming its non-profit status, if so agreed;
- Advise the Client on the best option for registering a political party, as well as on its further activities;
- Advice on the procedure for gathering signatures.
Documents required for the political party registration
To properly prepare a set of documents required for the political party registration, we shall be provided with all the necessary information, namely: information on the desired structure of the governing bodies, number of their members, information on the name, location of the political party, etc.
We can independently carry out all other actions related to the political party registration, including development of the structure of the party governing bodies, symbols and political program, if necessary.
To get registered, a new political party must gather no less than ten thousand signatures of Ukrainian citizens that are eligible to vote. The signatures shall be gathered not less than in two thirds of raions of not less than two thirds of oblasts of Ukraine, cities of Kyiv and Sevastopol and not less than in two thirds of raions of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea.
Service packages offers
- Preparation of a complete package of documents required for registration, incl. political party charter, program, etc., sending it to the Client for approval
- Verification of all necessary documents required for registration of a political party
- Help with making changes to documents
- Analysis of all data from the Client
- Preparation of a complete package of documents required for registration, incl. the charter of a political party, programs, etc. (The client himself conducts the initial meeting and collects signatures)
- Organization of registration of a political party with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
- On the terms of a separate agreement, we receive a certificate of non-profitability
- Advising on the best option for registering a political party, as well as its further activities
- Consulting on the collection of signatures
- Consulting support on the necessary documents for registration
Consultation of a lawyer on registration of a political party in Ukraine
Registration of a political party in Ukraine is not an easy process with many nuances. If you want to understand it, we recommend contacting our lawyers for an introductory consultation.
Conducting such consultation a specialist will answer the following questions:
How long does it take to register a political party?
How much does it cost to register a political party?
What documents are required?
Which steps does the registration procedure consist of?
The cost of the introductory consultation starts from 2500 UAH. If you decide to register a political party with our company, the price of the consultation will be included in the cost of the ordered service.
The cost of the political party registration services depends on the quantity of work assigned to our lawyers by the Client. We can both prepare a standard package of documents required for the registration and carry out all necessary actions related to the party registration at the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
The cost of registration services may be changed depending on the following factors:
- Urgency of the political party registration;
- Necessity to adjust the political party program and analyze it for compliance with the current legislation;
- Necessity for registration of local cells;
- Necessity for legal and accounting support of the party in the future.
We are ready to help you!Contact us by mail [email protected] or by filling out the form:
Our successful projects
Answers to frequently asked questions
Yes. The law of Ukraine stipulates that no prosecutors, judges, employees of law enforcement agencies (internal affairs agencies, Security Service of Ukraine), military personnel, employees of fiscal, tax and customs services may be members of political parties.
Yes. All parties that we register may carry out activities throughout Ukraine.
We can register a party before it is fully operational via separate agreement on the timing and cost.
Sure. In addition, we can also help to develop the party’s charter and program.
Information on the political party actions after registrationAccording to the law of Ukraine, a political party shall register its primary cells in at least 14 oblasts of Ukraine within six months after its registration. Otherwise, the party’s registration certificate will be annulled in court.
We can register primary cells of the political party within 5 business days upon the receipt of all the necessary information.
Registration of a political party involves submission of a certain set of documents. You can find a full list of the required documents in the corresponding section on this page.
Entrusting the work to our lawyers will allow you to avoid bumps on the road and get the desired result within the agreed deadline and at minimum expense.
At the beginning of 2016, the procedure for registering political parties was changed: the official state fee was increased, the registers for collecting supporting signatures were changed, and so on. As our own experience shows and most colleagues say, after the introduction of these new regulations, even professionals may face some difficulties during the political party registration. The main risk is associated with the official state fee, which is not returned in case of improperly drafted documents.
It’s easy to register a political party in Ukraine with us!With a great experience in the legal services market, we have singled out a number of sticking point for our Clients in order to meet and even exceed your expectations. They include:
- Necessity to spend their time on studying information that they will never need again. Such a complex procedure as establishing a political party requires in-depth knowledge of the law and understanding of the entire registration procedure. We understand that it’s useless and doesn’t worth spending your time on it, so we suggest our Clients to do it for them.
- Poor communication. You won’t ever face such a problem, when working with us. Our Client Manager will keep you in the loop about any update 24/7 and will always call first.
- Disappointment with the service quality in the past. We will prove to you that the legal market of Ukraine has worthy representatives, who have extensive legal expertise and always fulfill their promises.
- Addressing specific tasks, rather than achieving high level objective. This problem is not as obvious as the previous ones, but it is usually at the bottom of the delay in solving the problems. When you contact us, we don’t just provide you with a certain service. We carefully analyze the entire situation and find the best way to achieve your key goal.
If you want to register a political party simply and efficiently - call us!