Registration of a periodical (newspaper, magazine)
Cost of services
15 000 UAH
Registration of print media in general
32 000 UAH
Registration of print media in 1 month
Reviews of our Clients
Founder and Chief Editor M. Aristov , "Geoprofil" magazine
We would like to recommend this firm which provides legal services professionally and in a timely manner
General director I.Logvinenko , Bravo Airways
Bravo Airways company expresses its gratitude to law firm "Pravova Dopomoga" for high quality and timely provision of legal services.
What we offer
- we consult in questions of registration procedure of printed media;
- we select the optimal type of printed media name;
- we prepare the legally correctly made application for performance of state registration of printed media;
- we submit the application to the registration authority;
- we make payment of registration fee for issue of Certificate about state registration of printed media;
- we get Certificate about registration of printed media.
What documents are needed:
List of documents
Details about founders
Information about name of printed issue
Other information about printed issue
Sample documents for download
The following is needed for registration of printed media:
- customer’s passport details and identification codes (in case of individual entrepreneur), or Extract from the Unified State Register of Organizations and Enterprises of Ukraine, articles of incorporation (in case of legal entity);
- information about distribution sphere of printed issue (foreign, national, regional, local);
- information about printed issue language (in case it is published in several languages, whether those will be parallel issues or each issue with several languages);
- information about status of printed issue (national, general);
- information about name of printed issue.
Cost of services does not increase in the process
The price set at the beginning of cooperation with us does not change under no circumstances.
Confidence in this question
Our specialists have longstanding experience in this sphere. We know all risks and possible ways of solving this task.
Your documents that are submitted to the corresponding authorities will be processed carefully by our specialists.
We are ready to help you!Contact us by mail [email protected] or by filling out the form:
Our successful projects
Answers to frequently asked questions
Certificate has no expiry date.
Period of printed issue registration is 1 month from the day the documents are submitted to the corresponding authority.
Preparation of documents for printed issue registration takes one work day.
It can, but with that, the same package of documents should be prepared as for registration of printed issue, and a copy of certificate and a notarized copy of agreement about transfer of proprietary right for printed issue should be provided. Cost of reregistration of printed issue is 50% of fee cost of the registration itself.
How to register media: a publishing house, a newspaper, a magazine in Ukraine?Registering a magazine, newspaper or even online media is a multi-stage process that requires a lot of attention to details.
A printed publication is a periodical, as well as an extended edition that comes out under the same name. Moreover, they are published with a frequency of one or more issues (issues) throughout the year, as noted in the media registration certificate.
You can publish media both in Ukrainian and in any other language.
If a media outlet is founded by one sole trader person who also organized its registration, it is considered to be established by one founder. If a publication is founded by several persons, they are all considered co-founders.
Who have the right to establish a print media:
- Citizens of Ukraine and other states, stateless persons not limited in civil legal capacity and civil capacity;
- Legal entities of Ukraine and other States;
- labour collectives of enterprises, institutions and organizations on the basis of the relevant decision of the general meeting (conference).
Bodies responsible for the state registration of print media:
- Ministry of Justice of Ukraine - national, regional (two or more regions) and/or foreign spheres of distribution;
- Structural subdivisions of the Main Justice Departments of the Ministry of Justice in the oblasts, the city of Kyiv - local sphere of distribution.
How long will it take to register or re-register a media outlet?The legislation provides that the deadline for media registration is one month from the date of submission of documents to the relevant authority.
Print media based on charitable purposes and intended for free distribution are exempt from state fees.
Once the fee has been paid, it is possible to obtain a Media Registration Certificate. It has an unlimited validity period. Upon receipt, the original receipt of the fee must be presented.
For more information and to order the service, please contact the specialists of the company "Legal Assistance". We can conduct the whole procedure as quickly as possible and solve any problematic issues that arise in the process.
Our main priority is your time, which we use as efficiently as possible. And also your positive result, which we will definitely achieve.
If you want to register media quickly and easily - call us!