Registration services in Ukraine (Kyiv)
Registration services for sole traders and legal entities
To get more detailed information about term, conditions and cost of a service follow corresponding link.
If you need help with registering an LLC, Sole proprietorship or carrying out any registration actions - call us!
Cost of services:
Reviews of our Clients
In the justice bodies
- Consult on matters which are related to establishment of non-governmental organizations and unities, their future activity;
- Draft a charter, a protocol about establishment of a non-governmental organization and other necessary documents for registration of a non-governmental organization;
- Register a non-governmental organization in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, get an extract about registration in the state authorities;
- Organize a production of a seal on snap (in approved form);
- Register an organization in the Register of non-profitable organizations by agreement;
- Conduct registration of chapters and get an all-Ukrainian status by agreement.
- register changes to the governing bodies of non-governmental organizations and non-governmental unities (President, Board, Executive Board), exclude founders from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, register changes in the charter of organizations, etc;
- assist in drafting a full package of documents required to register changes in a non-governmental organization and provide legal support for the documents examination at the justice authorities;
- advise on the general meeting of the company’s members, assist in arranging and holding the meeting.
Our clients include large sports federations and trade organizations (education, aviation, medicine), as well as small, developing associations.
We have extensive experience in registering changes to public organization under the most challenging circumstances and even within one (1) business day, if it is required.
We provide services for excluding the company’s founder from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and converting a non-governmental organization into a non-governmental unity.
- vring the terminology of the Charter into line with the Law of Ukraine on Public Associations;
- remove territorial restrictions on business activities;
- amend the provision on income generation sources, taking into account the requirements for exempt income;
- develop and add into the Charter all mandatory provisions that came into force since 2013;
- exclude the provisions that are no longer required by the law;
- organize a list of members;
- prepare a full package of documents required to register amendments to the Charter of a non-governmental organization;
- provide legal support during the documents review by the justice authorities;
- fully ensure the state registration of the new Charter edition.
- consult on issues of news agency registration;
- analyze the charter of the Client for compliance of its provisions with the legal requirements;
- if it should be necessary - register a legal entity;
- prepare an application for the state registration of news agency and submit it to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
- pay the state duty for issuance of certificate of state registration of news agency;
- get a certificate of state registration of news agency
- we consult in questions of registration procedure of printed media;
- we select the optimal type of printed media name;
- we prepare the legally correctly made application for performance of state registration of printed media;
- we submit the application to the registration authority;
- we make payment of registration fee for issue of Certificate about state registration of printed media;
- we get Certificate about registration of printed media.
- Provide verbal consultations on the rights and peculiarities of the labor union establishment and its activities;
- Draft an application, charter or regulations, minutes of the founding meeting, information on elected bodies, information on founders of the union;
- Organize and support registration of a labor union at the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine (for all-Ukrainian labor unions) or its local authorities (for other labor unions);
- Ensure obtainment of a seal;
- Ensure obtainment of a non-profit status for the labor organization at the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine.
- advising a Client on peculiarities of establishment of organizations affiliates in Ukraine
- preparation of complete accreditation documents set
- direct support of registration related actions
- we look into the charter of the Client for the possibility of obtaining the status of non-profitability for their organization;
- we prepare and submit a package of documents to the State Fiscal Service body;
- we get a decision to include non-profit institutions and organizations in the register;
- in case of inconsistency of the provisions of the charter with the current legislation - we develop a new revision of the charter and register with the relevant authorities (by separate agreement with the Client).
- Prepare a full set of documents required for registration, including the Charter of the political party, its program, etc., send it to the Client for approval;
- Ensure the registration of a political party at the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
- Assist in the production of the party symbols, seal, if necessary;
- Obtain a certificate confirming its non-profit status, if so agreed;
- Advise the Client on the best option for registering a political party, as well as on its further activities;
- Advice on the procedure for gathering signatures.
- Study the Client’s situation and suggest the best option for terminating a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) in a particular case;
- Find ways to minimize possible risks for the NGO management not only at the stage of its dissolution, but also upon completion of the process;
- Address issues related to the NGO liquidation: the appointment of the liquidation commission, conducting an inventory of property, drawing up a liquidation balance sheet, termination of labor relations with employees, support of the transfer of property to another non-profit organization, etc.
Rep.offices and sole traders
- we help to make the more appropriate choice: a representation office or a subsidiary company in the form of an LLC, all considering the client’s situation;
- we consult on the matters of registration of a representation office, about particularities of its legal status and functioning;
- we prepare a draft of decision of the parent company about creation of representation office, application about registration, power of attorney for the chief of the representation office, and also drafts of other documents which the parent company is to sign;
- if required, we agree with the Ministry of Economic Development the drafts of documents of foreign company yet before they are signed;
- we submit documents to the corresponding government authorities and support registration of a representation office on a “ready-made” basis;
- we order and support getting service cards for foreign employees.
- Provide verbal consultations on all issues related to the preparation of documents for closure (liquidation) of the representative office;
- Prepare a full package of documents required for closure (liquidation) of the representative office;
- Submit documents to the relevant state authorities and provide legal support until the de-registration completion;
- Obtain a notice of closure (liquidation) of the representative office.
- Consult on the peculiarities of obtaining ID (service) cards, procedure duration, necessary documents and rights granted to you by a service card during your stay in Ukraine;
- Fill in the application form for service cards and draft a power of attorney for our employees, authorizing them to represent the interests of the Client;
- Submit documents to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine;
- Obtain service cards for employees of a foreign company’s representative office. If the employees obtain service cards themselves, our employees will accompany them at the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine.
- consult on matters about types of activity according to the List of types of economic activities
- help to choose a system of taxation;
- appoint a meeting for signing documents at a notary office;
- prepare a list of documents for submitting to the state bodies;
- put on record to the Register of payers of the unified tax in the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine;
- get an extract from the Unified State Register and excerpt from the Register of payers of the unified tax;
- accompany procedure of issuance a digital signature;
- help to product a seal.
- we provide verbal advice on making changes to information about a sole trader;
- we prepare and submit a package of documents to the state registrar;
- we advise what other state agencies, besides the state registrar, must be notified about the changes in information, and submit the indicated notifications (if necessary and via a separate agreement with the Client);
- we receive an extract from the Unified State Register (USR);
- we make a new seal (at the request of the Client).
- Provide verbal advice on changing additional information on the sole trader;
- Prepare and submit a package of documents to the state registrar;
- Obtain paper confirmation of changes (the possibility of obtaining confirmation depends on the type of additional information to be registered);
- If the sole trader has a license, notify the licensing authority of the changes (if necessary and via separate agreement with the Client).
- Render assistance in choosing types of economic activities;
- Fill in the forms, prepare a set of documents to be submitted to the registrar;
- Submit documents to the registrar;
- Obtain a paper confirmation of the change of the types of economic activities (at the Client’s request).
- Analyze documents of the sole proprietorship;
- Decide on the best option for the sole proprietorship liquidation;
- Ensure deregistration from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Entities (the
- Unified State Register);
- Ensure termination of a single taxpayer status;
- Submit liquidation reports;
- Provide legal support and assistance during the audit by tax authorities;
- Obtain a tax audit report of the tax authorities;
- Control signing of the bypass sheet;
- Obtain a letter confirming the termination of the activity from the tax authorities.
- prepare documents for their subsequent submission to the state authorities;
- submit documents to the state authorities;
- receive extract from the United State Register.
- provide consultations and recommendations on matters of the company registration in Ukraine;
- write required corporation documents for registering company in Ukraine;
- organize a meeting at a notary's office for signing a power of attorney for our specialists by establishers;
- submit and register a company in the state bodies of Ukraine;
- support a production of a seal;
- help to choose a taxation system and put a company on the record in the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine.
- advise the Client on Pawnshop initial registration and the necessary further actions for its registration in the State Register of Financial Institutions (hereinafter - the Register of the FI);
- advise on the requirements for Pawnshop (requirements for the director and accountant, size of the authorized capital, the audit report etc.)
- help to prepare the necessary documents for submission to the National Commission for the State Regulation of Financial Services Markets (hereinafter - the Commission);
- submit a set of documents to the Commission for obtaining a Certificate on Registration of a Financial Institution (hereinafter - the Certificate);
- monitor the decision regarding registration in the Register of the FI by the Commission;
- obtain the Certificate.
- we advise the Client on choosing the best form of charitable organization in accordance with their needs;
- we develop a full package of documents for registration, incl. a charter of a charitable organization, we send it to the Client for approval;
- we get the organization registered in the relevant state agencies;
- if necessary, we assist in the fabrication of the seal of the organization;
- we receive the status of non-profitability on the terms of a separate agreement;
- we get an identification number for foreign founders (if necessary and for a fee)
- if necessary, we arrange a meeting with a notary to draw up a power of attorney for our lawyers.
- consult on changes to the charter of charitable foundation, registration of change of the head of charitable organization, change of address and members, as well as other changes;
- in case when the foundation was registered prior to January 2013 we bring the charter’s terminology into compliance with the terminology of the new law on charity, remove restrictions related to the territory of organization's activities, modify the provisions of the charters (and charitable programs) pursuant to the requirements to the income that is exempted from taxation, we draft up and include to the charter all provisions that have become obligatory since 2013;
- develop the structure of the charitable foundation management bodies, which meets the requirements of the Customers and the law;
- provide state registration of a new version of the charter or any other changes in the foundation;
- consult the charitable organization as to how carry out their activity so that in the future there will be no problems neither for the donators nor for the beneficiaries, or for the charitable organization itself;
- prepare the documents necessary for registration of changes and support the registration process on a turnkey basis.
- examine Client's situation;
- find and offer the most optimal option for liquidation of a company;
- search for possible ways of minimization of risks for founders and management of the company which include risks not only at the stage of liquidation but after the latter as well;
- organize liquidation of your company and all related matters (formalization of liquidation commission, inventory of property, preparation of liquidation balance sheet, formalization of termination of labour relations with employees of the company, etc.).
- advise our clients on the procedure of registration of changes and on the results of these changes;
- implement the changes into the EDRPOU (National Register of Companies and Sole Proprietorships);
- get a confirmation of the changes implementation in form of a certified copy with description and transfer them to the client;
- in case if the client wants to replace the CEO in their company, we can not only perform registration actions, but also present a person to take that position.
Changing the head of the charity fund has a number of features, which you can find by clicking on the link.
- perform the registration of changes of members, legal (registration) address, company name, amount of the authorized capital;
- advise on whether it is reasonable and possiblet o make changes from the perspective of legal consequences of the changes of registration address (including difference between the legal address and actual address of the rented office), consequences of name change, requirements for the change of authorized capital;
- analyze the documents and information provided by the Client;
- draft the articles of incorporation, minutes and other necessary documents, have them approved by the Client;
- organize signing of documents, including a meeting with a notary when it is required;
- ensure the successful completion of relevant changes in the official state register of legal entities;
- receive confirmation of the changes completion (list of enclosures and registration certificate from the state register).
- Provide verbal consultations on the peculiarities of the legal status and functioning of a joint stock company (JSC);
- Draft all necessary documents, including the charter, minutes of the founding meeting and incorporation agreement;
- Obtain an identification number for foreign founders (if necessary and at extra cost)
- Ensure private placement of the company’s shares among the founders;
- Ensure signing of the depositary agreement with a custodian;
- Provide legal support for assignment of an international securities identification number (ISIN code) to shares;
- Prepare documents and ensure the registration of the issue of shares by the National Securities and Stock Market Commission (NSSMC)
- Ensure registration of a JSC, including its registration at the relevant state authorities as defined by the law;
- Obtain a seal.
- we provide verbal consultations regarding the procedure and the feasibility of amending other information about the legal entity;
- we prepare the documents necessary for registration of changes in other information about the legal entity;
- we submit documents to the relevant state agencies;
- we receive verified paper confirmation of changes (if necessary and by separate agreement with the Client);
- in case of change of the contact information about the legal entity, given it has got any licenses available, we inform the licensing authority about the change in data (by separate agreement with the Client).
- Advise the Client on the peculiarities of various types of the association of enterprises;
- Help the Client to choose the type of the association of enterprises that best meets their needs;
- Prepare a set of documents for registration;
- Register the association of enterprises and carry out related actions;
- Obtain the approval of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine (if necessary);
- Obtain a seal.
- advise the Client on the pecuilarities of opening and functioning of a separate subdivision;
- rrepare all the documents required for the registration of the separate subdivision;
- register a separate subdivision with the relevant state authorities;
- get an extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Organizations (hereinafter - the Unified State Register);
- order and get a stamp.
- Render assistance in selecting types of economic activities;
- Fill in the forms, prepare a set of documents to be submitted to the registrar;
- Submit documents to the registrar;
- Obtain a paper confirmation of the change of the types of economic activities (at the Client’s request).
- we consult a Client on the matters connected with procedure of creation of a religious organization in Kyiv or in the Kyiv region, including on the matters concerning the minimal number of organization members and requirements for them;
- we prepare the preliminary meeting of the pastor with the registration authority for discussing the question of religious direction of the organization;
- we prepare the package of documents for registration, including the corporate charter, the protocol about creation of religious organization, the notarized document confirming the use of address;
- we register the corporate charter of religious organization at the local authorities;
- we enter the data about organization in the unified state register;
- we get unprofitability status for religious organization.
- we provide advice on the cooperative registration procedure; on the issues, arising at the stage of setting up a cooperative, in particular, privatization of garages by members of the cooperative, legitimization of the use of the land plots the garages are located on, just to name a few;
- we analyze the goal of creating a cooperative, the number of potential members, the location and the background of the cooperative in order to provide recommendations on the feasibility of its registration, the possible choice of a different form of association, determining the optimum address and the name of the cooperative, affiliation procedures;
- we help to prepare and hold a constituent assembly, at which a decision is to be made on the creation of a garage cooperative, its governing bodies are to be elected and other decisions necessary for the cooperative are to voted on;
- we arrange a meeting with a notary for the founders to sign powers of attorney for our employees;
- we prepare a full package of documents for registration (minutes, charter, powers of attorney, etc.) and get the cooperative registered with the relevant state bodies, as well as get it listed in the register of non-profit establishments and organizations, which is kept by the fiscal service.
- Advise the Client on all matters related to the collection and preparation of the documents required for the Industrial Park registration;
- Develop and review the concept of the Industrial Park (hereinafter - the IP), business plan of the management company, design and estimate documentation, etc. for compliance with the legal requirements;
- Prepare a package of documents: application for inclusion of the IP in the Register of Industrial Parks, decision on the IP creation and its concept;
- Submit the prepared documents to the authorized body;
- Provide legal support of the tender organization aimed at selecting the managing company;
- Provide legal support and assistance during the signing of the agreements between the initiator of the IP creation and the managing company, the managing company and the IP members.
- consult about procedure of inclusion on the Register of legal entities allowed to provide financial services in Ukraine and requirements for such entities (not to be consusedd with financial institutions);
- help to fill out application, registeration card, draft certificates and other documents;
- draft required orders, internal regulations etc;
- submit documents to the National Commission for the State Regulation of Financial Services Markets based on power of attorney;
- supervise the procedure of documents consideration by authorities, get certificate about inclusion on the Register of legal entities allowed to provide financial services in Ukraine.
- consult on all matters which are related to the procedure of registration of a public formation for the protection of public order and the state border (further in the text – PFPO);
- prepare projects of required documents for registration of a PFPO, including a formation’s charter, a decision about establishment, an application form etc;
- help to approve a charter with an appropriate territorial department of the National Police of Ukraine, the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine and also with local governments of a region where a formation will conduct its activities;
- register a PFPO in accordance with the Law and with a practice of the licensing body;
- help to get certificates for PFPO’s members and their armlets in the local governments.
Advise on the list of documents required to get registered in the State Register of Financial Institutions (hereinafter - the FI Register), as well as on the requirements to be met by the financial institution;
Analyze the documents to be submitted to the NBU (the National Bank of Ukraine), suggest their sufficiency and legal soundness;
Assist in obtaining the Certificate of Professional Development for the director and the chief accountant;
Develop internal rules and agreements on rendering financial services, as well as other necessary certificates and documents;
Consult on obtaining the auditor’s report;
Prepare a full package of documents for submission to the NBU for obtaining a Financial License, submit documents for registration in the Register of Financial Institutions, monitor the consideration of the case.
We can also help with the reissuance of the Certificate, with various kinds of changes in a financial institution, with obtaining Approval of the acquisition of substantial participation in a financial company, as well as with any other issue that may arise in the course of business.
enter the company to the register of financial institution (by the agreement), namely:
develop the necessary orders, regulations etc.;
analyse the documents, which are providing for submission to the National Commission, which implementing State regulation in the market sphere of financial services;
help to obtain the Certificate about the skills development for the director and the main accountant;
guarantee the entering of the company to the register of financial institutions on the first try.
develop the documents for obtaining the license on factoring;
maintaining a client's case to the National commission of financial services;
provide a guarantee of obtaining the license on the first try.
- we prepare all the necessary documents and register changes in the composition of LLC participants;
- analyze the information and documents provided by the Client;
- we prepare all the necessary documents for making changes: charter, minutes, etc .;
- organize a meeting with a notary;
- we accompany, if necessary, the purchase and sale of the share of the LLC participant;
- we receive and send to the Client confirmation of the changes made to the membership of the LLC.
- Study the Client’s situation and offer the best option for the liquidation of a charitable foundation in a particular case;
- Find options to minimize possible risks for the participants and management of the foundation, not only at the stage of its closure, but also after the end of the process;
- Solve the issues related to the liquidation of the foundation: the appointment of the liquidation commission, conducting an inventory of the property, drawing up a liquidation balance sheet, termination of employment relations with employees, support of the transfer of property to another non-profit organization, etc.
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form: