Among our clients there are a lot of foreign legal entities which want to do their business at the Ukrainian market. In order to that, we provide comprehensive consultations on matters of establishing business and also on matters of tax, labor and other related spheres of law.
Quite often we become participants of agreements on transferring corporative rights, including conducting of a legal audit. This situation may occur while buying enterprises and other types of legal entities which have history, assets, brands or permission documents, necessary for doing business.
Unfortunately, consultations on bankrupt business’s restructuring, liquidation of legal entities and foreign representative offices have become popular recently.
At the stage of business’s establishment
- Consultations on matters of establishment of a legal entity – which type of an enterprise should be chosen, features of different taxation system, legal aspects of choice of a legal address, rights and obligations of owner’s firm, division of parts of a corporative fund. We propose additional functions for foreigners – comparative characteristics of work through LLC or representative office, possibility of using nominal services, getting opportunity for long-lasting staying in Ukraine;
- Registration of LLC;
- Registration of foreign representative offices in Ukraine;
- Accreditation of foreign non-governmental organizations;
- Establishment of charitable organizations;
- Establishment of public (non-governmental) organizations;
- Legal services for startup companies;
- Drafting individual solutions for programmers and other types of start-ups.
Reorganization of business
- Accompaniment of merger, allotment, division and other types of company’s reorganization;
- legal audit of a company which corporative rights are bought by our client;
- Accompaniment of putting changes into composition of firm’s founders, name’s changes, location’s changes, reelecting of management, opening and closing chapters etc.
Stopping doing business in Ukraine
- Closing of the Ukrainian company, including company with director-foreigner;
- Closing of representative office in Ukraine;
- Liquidation of a company which is bankrupt.
Additional information about practice of corporative lawOur lawyers provide legal examination and provide consultations on matters of reformation of already existed corporative structure of an enterprise. These corporate legal advisory services are popular not only for attracting investors to your business for increasing a corporation fund or changing of parts but also for preventing a corporative dispute.
We also take part in drafting of recommendations on matters of solving conflicts between business’s owners, accompanying the procedure of members’ exclusion from composition of founders. Solving of material disputes are the main matter in this process.
Our lawyers support drafting of prior stock agreements, provide consultations on matters of defeating shareholders’ rights, members’ rights with a purpose to ease possible future processes. Signing of similar agreements and these consultations influence anti-rider assistance of business positively, promote its stable work in the future.
We can provide online business legal services for those, who live far from Kyiv.
We also had practice on projects of planning and restructuring investments for already existed business and start-ups.
Features of legal services for small business in our companyAttention, which is dedicated to matters of corporative law, can be explained by a significant role of effective corporative structure of a company on matters of safety and efficiency of clients.
We helped our clients to comply business with his targets and tasks as at the stage of its establishment and at the stage of its reorganization.
Our command propose Clients the most optimal recommendations and support on matters of corporative law and restructuring, complex accompaniment of M&A agreements in Ukraine, including providing of recommendations on all matters which are related to all questions on agreements (following requirements of tax law, regulatory demands and labor laws).
Combining of professionalism and knowledge of the Ukrainian realities allows us to provide services in corporative law at high level.
How are we different from other law firms?
- We don't just do our job - we understand the problem in detail and find the best solutions.
- Your time and effective result are our main priorities.
- Our lawyers have comprehensive knowledge in various areas of law, which helps to approach the issue in the most effective way.
We are ready to help you!Contact us by mail [email protected] or by filling out the form:
Our publications on this matter
Reviews of our Clients
G. Zeynep Kucuk International Commercial Operations Manager
G. Zeynep Kucuk International Commercial Operations Manager, SANOVEL A.S.
We would like to express our sincere appreciation and pleasure for your cooperation, coordination and fast & quality work of our company’s branch closure...
Founder and Chief Editor M. Aristov
Founder and Chief Editor M. Aristov , "Geoprofil" magazine
We would like to recommend this firm which provides legal services professionally and in a timely manner
Director V. Kovernyk
Director V. Kovernyk, LLC "Company "VNA"
We highly appreciate quality of your work in regard to minimization of legal risks for our business as well as your ability to deal with controversial situations arising from interaction with controlling authorities
General director I.Logvinenko
General director I.Logvinenko , Bravo Airways
Bravo Airways company expresses its gratitude to law firm "Pravova Dopomoga" for high quality and timely provision of legal services.
General director Skibinskiy V.
General director Skibinskiy V., Yokogawa Electric Ukraine Ltd.
Yokogawa Electric Ukraine Ltd. recommends Vladimir Gurlov and his team of lawyers as a reliable legal partner and advisor for foreign businesses in Ukraine...