Legal support of real estate transactions and legal advising
Cost of services
Cost of services:
Reviews of our Clients
What we offer
- we carry out a pre-sale check of the desired property: a land plot, an apartment or a house;
- we assess the risks of a real estate transaction and give our recommendations for enhancing the security of its conduct;
- we agree on the conditions, price, term and procedure for the transaction with your buyer or seller;
- we organize a transaction with a notary and take over communication with the realtor and other parties to the transaction;
- we check all the people associated with the transaction on all possible open sources (notary, realtor, appraiser, developer of your seller or buyer, other persons);
- we check the completeness and legal component of the documents that are necessary for the real estate transaction (contracts, powers of attorney);
- we give our recommendations and corrections on the legal component and completeness of your documents (for example, contracts and other documents);
- help with any pre-sale and post-sale questions related to the transaction, and accompany you in the process.
When you provide a list of documents to our specialists, you should be prepared for the fact that it may differ depending on each individual case and on the object of the transaction.
We can provide you with legal support of the purchase or sale of a house or apartment, as well as land or any other real estate.
The desired result of the transaction often involves a number of other issues related to further actions with the property. For example, issues related to taxation, registration or other transactions after the purchase, such as connection of water, electricity, utilities, etc.
We can help you with their solution.
Legal support of real estate purchase or other related transactions
The price of our services, as a rule, does not include the price of services of a realtor, notary, appraiser and other parties to the transaction.
But, at the Client’s request, we can take over the execution of the transaction in full. Naturally, in this case we can take more responsibility for the result of the successful transaction.
Мы готовы Вам помочь!
Свяжитесь с нами по почте [email protected], по номеру телефона +38 044 499 47 99 или заполнив форму:
Answers to frequently asked questions
Preparing for a transaction usually takes 1-2 days. The transaction usually takes less than an hour. Much depends, of course, on the quality of prepared documents and the precision of actions.
In this case, only a court and a lawyer can help you. Ideally, you should avoid such situations in advance by applying for a preliminary legal inspection of the property.
Much depends on the terms and conditions you agree on with your seller/buyer. The law provides for one situation, and in practice payments are often divided quite differently. Also, by choosing your seller’s notary, you run the risk of incurring additional costs.
Ideally, as soon as you have found a desired house, plot, or apartment, you should show it to a lawyer with all the documents. There are situations when a completely hopeless apartment or house without commissioning turns out to be a good object for investment, and there are situations when a real estate developer with an ideal reputation turns out to be bankrupt under arrest.
Buy and sell real estate in Ukraine with the assistance of a lawyerThe experience of our lawyers consists of absolutely different and non-standard situations related to real estate transaction support.
For example, one day we had to replace a notary because of his “criminal past”, which the Client did not even know about. Although the notary was recommended by the Client’s reliable realtor, who also had to be replaced, as the latter was disrupting the terms of providing the necessary information to lawyers and our Client.
In another situation, our lawyers easily accompanied the transaction with a foreign citizen, who had overstayed in Ukraine. And all this thanks to our reliable partners.
Do you want to make a legal and safe real estate transaction? Don’t hesitate to call us. We will take care of your safety in the process.