Permit for subsurface resources use
Cost of services
Cost of services:
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
- We define with the Client which kind of subsurface resources use he will be engaged in, and we make him familiar with the list of documents that he should have for that;
- After the prepayment is made by the Client, we assess the documents available, and in case some of them are missing, we consult and assist in getting such documents;
- After a power of attorney is signed by the Client, our lawyers prepare the package of documents and submit it to the corresponding authority that issues a permit for subsurface resources use;
- If required, we assist in re-registration of the permit or with changes in the permit for subsurface resources use thereafter for extra pay.
Documents required for obtaining the subsoil use permit
General documents for the permit for subsurface resources use obtainment:
- Name, location, EDRPOU code of the legal entity (or copy of the passport and identification code of the individual entrepreneur);
- Information on the purpose of subsoil use;
- Information on the enterprise capacity;
- State of geological subsoil study and their development techniques;
- Information on site location and size;
- Other documents stipulated by law of Ukraine depending on the type of subsoil use.
In order to obtain the subsoil use permit, you need to submit a relevant package of documents depending on the type of subsoil use. For example, in case of the extraction of minerals, the following documents shall be submitted to the State Service of Geology and Mineral Resources of Ukraine:
- Explanatory note on the site, the enterprise capacity and the need for minerals extraction;
- Copies of reports of the relevant state authorities on the approbation of mineral reserves that shall be certified by the applicant;
- Relevant documents determining the area of the site and its boundaries;
- Results of the environmental impact assessment of such activities;
- Other documents stipulated by the law of Ukraine.
In addition, the applicant shall conclude the Subsoil Use Agreement with the issuing authority, which defines the production programme and other requirements.
The cost of obtaining a permit for subsurface resources use varies depending on the type of subsoil use and the documents provided by the Client.The Client shall also pay the official state fee determined by the State Service of Geology and Mineral Resources of Ukraine.
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form:
Good to know about the permit for subsurface resources useThe applicant is not involved in the the process of the permit approval. This means that the authority that grants subsoil use permits independently sends requests for approval to the necessary authorities (the State Fiscal Service, the State Financial Monitoring Service, law enforcement agencies and territorial executive authorities).
In addition to submitting a package of documents for obtaining the permit, the subsoil user shall conclude the Subsoil Use Agreement, which specifies the activities program and terms and conditions of the subsoil use (in particular, technologies, procedures, types, volumes and terms of minerals extraction, as well as other related information).
Answers to frequently asked questions
The permit is issued by the State Service of Geology and Mineral Resources of Ukraine.
In order to obtain the subsoil use permit, the applicant shall submit a full set of documents and meet all the requirements stipulated by the law for a certain type of subsurface use. If you do not know where to get the documents required for submission, our lawyers may consult and help you with obtaining these documents.
Yes, because this Agreement is an integral part of the subsoil use permit. It shall be concluded with the State Service of Geology and Mineral Resources of Ukraine.
Yes, the State Service of Geology and Mineral Resources grants the permit to the subsoil user, and keeps its work copy with the corresponding documents.
Subsoil Use License (Permit) obtainment processThe procedure for obtaining the permit consists of the following stages:
- Registration of the application with the corresponding attachments at the State Service of Geology and Mineral Resources
- Preparation of the documents for approval
- Obtainment of approvals from the relevant territorial councils and the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine: the relevant councils shall provide their response no later than within 90 days; the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources - no later than within 30 days. Failure to provide a positive or negative answer shall be treated as approval.
- Inspection by law enforcement agencies and financial and fiscal monitoring services
- The Commission on subsoil use reviews the relevant documents and makes a decision within 30 days upon the receipt of all approvals. If the State Service of Geology and Mineral Resources doesn’t receive the relevant approvals in time, it raises the principle of so-called “tacit consent”
- Signing of the special permit order within 5 days after consideration of the Commission
- Appraisal of the special permit and geological information
- The cost of the special permit and geological information shall be paid by the applicant within 30 days
- Signing of the Subsoil Use Agreement with the State Service of Geology and Mineral Resources
- Special Permit Issuance.
The total process of obtaining the subsoil use permit lasts 3 months and more.
How can our lawyers help with the permit for subsurface resources use obtainmentOur company is not just undertaking the task, we are committed to achieving your key target! What does this mean?
During the consultations, you will receive all the necessary information, and our lawyer will learn all the details of your case. This, as well as our extensive experience in various areas of law will allow us to identify your core target and the best possible way to achieve it.
We make the solution of any legal issues simple, safe and efficient. If You want that - call us!