Permits for construction works and building commissioning in Ukraine
Cost of services
Reviews of our Clients
What we offer
- Advise the Client on all issues related to the preparation of documents for the successful start of construction and commissioning;
- Analyze the Client’s situation and develop an optimal action plan;
- Prepare a complete package of documents for the successful start of construction and its further commissioning;
- Submit documents to the relevant state authorities;
- Support the consideration of documents and solve all issues related to their consideration;
- Obtain the Permission for construction works and the Construction and Commissioning Permit, and transfer it to the Client.
In order to obtain the Construction and Commissioning Permit, the applicant must gather the following set of documents:
- Copy of the extract from the Unified State Register;
- Copy of a passport and ID code (for individuals only);
- Copy of construction passport or project documentation;
- Copy of the Architect’s Certificate (if construction is carried out according to the project documentation);
- Copy of the construction project expertise (if any or in case of construction under the project)
- Copy of the documents of the person performing the designer supervision (if any);
- Copy of the document for the land plot;
- Copy of the Certificate of the person who carries out technical supervision (only for objects with the area exceeding 300 sq.m.).
- Copy of the document on city-planning conditions and restrictions (only for the objects with the area exceeding 300 sq.m.).
- Information about the general contractor (if any and for objects with the area exceeding 300 sq.m. only)
- Information about the insurance company (if any and for objects with the area exceeding 300 sq.m. only).
The price of the Construction and Commissioning Permit depends on a number of factors. In particular, they include:
- class of consequences and complexity of the construction object;
- location of the object;
- availability of documentation on conformity and other technical documents (projects, regulations, certificates);
- area of the object of construction, etc.;
- type of construction (business center, multi-storey building, cottage).
We are ready to help you!Contact us by mail [email protected] or by filling out the form:
Answers to frequently asked questions
Our company provides legal support in this matter not only for companies from Kyiv, but also for those who are located throughout Ukraine, having analyzed your existing documents beforehand.
Absolutely yes, we can analyze your needs and perform all necessary actions required to achieve the desired result.
Our specialists can assist you in extending your existing Construction Permit. In this case, the procedure will be simplified both in terms of preparation and financial expenses.
Yes, our company may conduct an audit of your business, and if necessary, we can determine missing or irrelevant documents required to obtain a Construction Permit, assist in obtaining them and bringing the rest of the documents in line with the requirements.
What do you need to know about the Permit for construction / commissioning of the house or facilityNotification of construction work shall be filled in if the total area of the object is up to 300 square meters, and if its area is larger,you’ll need to fill in the Declaration about the beginning of construction work.
There is no state fee to be paid for obtaining a Construction Permit, and a fee for obtaining a Commissioning Permit is provided only for objects of IV and V categories of construction complexity, in size: IV category - 6 minimum wages, V category - 2 minimum wages.
A Construction Permit is also called D1, and a Commissioning Permit - D2.
Our service page contains a complete list of necessary documents and their templates, ready to be filled in.
However, it should be taken into account that the process of documents execution requires great care and strict compliance with the letter of the law. In fact, missing a single signature, seal or the right paragraph in the text will lead to refusal. And you and I understand very well that refusal, in this case, means an unnecessary delay and loss of not only time, but also theoretically profitable contracts and, as a consequence, money.
Legal assistance in obtaining the Construction PermitOf course, commissioning the house without the Construction Permit is strictly prohibited.
After reaching an agreement on the price and payment procedure for these services, the Client provides the company with an agreed package of documents to obtain the Construction Permit.
Within the period agreed with the Client, the company hands over to the company the permit form.
Our team has extensive experience in construction-related matters and we understand perfectly well how important the deadlines are here. Moreover, it often happens that the permit was required yesterday and the license was required the day before.
We are proud of our speed and ability to find the easiest and, at the same time, effective way to solve all your problems. We are a partner that can solve all your legal problems quickly, easily and safely.
At your request, the typical order of providing this service can be changed to a more convenient option.
We can discuss any questions you may have at the introductory consultation. We approach each Client with maximum attention to detail, getting to the heart of the case, rather than focusing on one specific task. Our many years of comprehensive experience help us find a simpler solution, which will be even more profitable for you.
If you want to get the Construction Permit simply and without problems, don’t hesitate to call us!