Registration of a labor union (all-Ukrainian labor union or other)
Cost of services
Cost of services:
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
- Provide verbal consultations on the rights and peculiarities of the labor union establishment and its activities;
- Draft an application, charter or regulations, minutes of the founding meeting, information on elected bodies, information on founders of the union;
- Organize and support registration of a labor union at the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine (for all-Ukrainian labor unions) or its local authorities (for other labor unions);
- Ensure obtainment of a seal;
- Ensure obtainment of a non-profit status for the labor organization at the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine.
Documents required for a labor union registration
Мы готовы Вам помочь!
Свяжитесь с нами по почте [email protected], по номеру телефона +38 044 499 47 99 или заполнив форму:
Our successful projects
Answers to frequently asked questions
Yes. This is firstly due to the fact that the legalization authority has no right to refuse to register a labor union. If the company already has a primary labor union, but there are people who apply for registration of another one, it will be registered.
No, pursuant to the law of Ukraine, no approval is required to establish labor unions. But you should decide whether you are comfortable to work at an enterprise where you do something without the knowledge of the management.
Registration of a Labor Union Information
Registration (legalization) of all-Ukrainian labor unions and their associations is carried out by the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
Registration of other labor unions and their associations shall be carried out by local departments of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
The registration authority cannot refuse to register a labor union, but may require additional documentation if the submitted documents do not meet its requirements.
Procedure for the Labor Union Registration
The first step involves consultations, during which the Client shall provide us with all the information necessary for drafting the required documents. Then we draft necessary documents and agree them upon with the Client.
The next step involves the registration of a labor union and other related actions (obtainment of a nonprofit status, a seal, etc.).
As a result, the Client receives documents on the registration of the labor union, which is fully ready for carrying out its activity.
We can change the standard procedure for a Labor Union Registration to a more convenient option for you.