The license for the right to use the RCH of Ukraine (including wi-fi)
Cost of services
Cost of services:
Reviews of our Clients
... Our Enterprise affirms that Law Firm "Pravova dopomoga" has proved to be a reliable partner, capable of reacting quickly to the needs of the client and providing qualitative and professional services in a swift manner.
What we offer
- provide samples of a plan for use of the radio frequency resource and the scheme of communication organization – documents prepared by technical specialists;
- analyze available documents of a client (business financial reports, certificates, lease agreements etc.);
- draft and submit all the necessary documents to the licensing authority;
- monitor the procedure of documents consideration by the Commission (National Commission for the State Regulation of Communications and Informatization);
- obtain a license form on behalf of Client.
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form:
Our successful projects
Term and cost
Term of service provision is 60 business days.
The cost of license obtainment service is 1000 USD.
Inclusion in the register telecommunication operators is included in the cost of service.
To obtain WI-FI license we need to receive from you personally, via fax or e-mail the following documents:
- Copy of state registration certificate or an extract form the Unified State Register of enterprises, organizations and institutions;
- Copy of charter;
- Copy of premise rental agreement(sub-rental) for a legal address (or other document that certifies rights to possess or use a premise), act of premise acceptance under rental (sub-rental) agreement;
- Copy of financial report for the previous year (balance);
- Plan of radio recourse of Ukraine usage (our legal experts may provide samples of these documents and help to prepare them);
- Formation plan and scheme of a telecommunication network (our legal experts may provide samples of these documents and help to prepare them);
- Copies of active network equipment certificates;
- Copies of rental (sub- rental) agreements of premises (or other document that confirms legality of possession or use of premise where network equipment is located);
- Document on the employees of an enterprise. If required the firm may provide a necessary form and help with its preparation;
- Information about region of services provision, radio technology that will be used and frequency bands.
- As well as the following information
- Information about branch offices and other separate divisions (if there are any);
- List of owners/members (including names and ITINs);
- Mail address; telephone number, fax;
- Website (URL), e-mail.
Companies and sole proprietorships that create their own telecommunication network with a help of wi-fi equipment (which is connected to a telecommunication network of another operator that provides internet services via cable, wire or different types of radio technologies) are obligated to complete the following actions:
- File an application to be included into the register of operators, providers of telecommunication services;
- Obtain telecommunication network maintenance and operations license.
The cost does not include the official fee.
The amount of official fee for radio recourse license obtainment is set in the Resolution of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine number 200 dated 22.02.2006.
Answers to frequently asked questions
The documents that are submitted for a license indicate that the activity will be carried out within the same building. In this case, the UGCR seeks free frequencies not throughout the locality, but only within the given building. However, the payment for each frequency unit is paid on a common basis, that is, as the provision of services throughout the locality.
This is not a problem to obtain a license. The main thing is that this equipment should be included in the NCCIR in the Register of radio-electronic means and radiating devices that can be used on the territory of Ukraine in the public radio frequency bands.
Also important to know
The date of radio recourse usage start coincides with the date of first permit for operations with radio equipment and usage of certain frequency band listed in license for a particular region issuance.
The license is issued by the National Commission for the State Regulation of Communications and Informatization. Obligatory nature of license obtainment is stipulated by the law of Ukraine “On radio frequency resource of Ukraine”, law of Ukraine “On telecommunications”.
When term, cost and procedure of license obtainment are agreed the service provision will consist of the following stages:
- Signing agreement of legal services provision and prepayment;
- Receiving of all the documents enlisted on this page in Required documents section;
- Preparation of final package of documents to be submitted to the licensing authority (including application, description, commissions, etc.);
- Advising when dealing with licensing authority (if required);
- Signing of complete documents package by a Client;
- Filing of documents to the National Commission for the State Regulation of Communications and Informatization.
When a positive decision on issuance of license is made by Licensing Commission Client receives requisites of an account at local bodies of State Tax Service of Ukraine (state treasury) and pays state duty of the required amount for the license (payment code 22011700), receives a certificate of local state treasury about money being transferred and sends the payment order with bank notation and treasury certificate to our legal experts.
Within the agreed term our firm provides license certificate (for Clients located in other regions via courier or our own employees).
The license obtainment procedure may be changed to a more suitable one on Client’s request.
If you want to obtain WI-FI (to obtain the right to use radio frequency recourse of Ukraine) license with our help – contact us.