Legal support of surrogate motherhood
Cost of services
Cost of services:
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
- advise on surrogate motherhood issues;
- help with the search of health care facilities;
- obtain required certificates;
- conclude surrogate agreement;
- support the Client throughout the process;
- help to register a baby after his birth;
- help to get compensation in case of violation of the surrogate agreement.
Documents required for concluding the Surrogacy Agreement
To conclude the Surrogacy Agreement, the Client shall provide the following documents:
On the part of spouses:
- An application;
- Copies of the passports;
- A copy of the Marriage Registration Certificate.
On the part of the surrogate mother:
- An application;
- A copy of the passport;
- A copy of the Marriage Registration Certificate or Divorce Certificate;
- A copy of the Birth Certificate of the child (children).
To register a newborn baby, you shall have the following documents:
- Copies of the spouses’ passports;
- A copy of the Marriage Registration Certificate;
- A notarized written consent of a surrogate mother to record the names of the spouses as the child’s parents;
- A medical certificate on genetic relationship of intended parents to the child.
Documents that we can obtain using the lawyer’s requests (for an extra fee):
- A certificate of no criminal record for the surrogate mother;
- A certificate from a narcologist;
- Reference from the place of employment, place of residence;
Other documents, depending on the situation.
To determine the cost of legal support services for surrogate motherhood, we need first to understand the Client’s needs:
- Whether the Client needs legal assistance only in drafting the agreement or throughout the entire surrogacy process;
- Whether the Client has certain requirements;
- The scope of the assigned work, as well as the need to obtain additional documents;
- Whether additional services are required.
We provide services to both Ukrainian citizens and citizens of foreign countries.
You can contact the lawyers of our company in any way most convenient for you.
To save your time, we can work remotely so you don’t need to regularly visit our office.
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected]com, by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form:
The agreement concluded by and between the spouses and the surrogate mother must be in writing and certified by a notary.
It is very important to specify the consequences of unforeseen circumstances in the agreement.
Failure to properly organize the surrogacy process from the legal point of view may result in many threats. It is better to use qualified legal assistance and support rather than making hasty decisions.
Answers to frequently asked questions
No, you shall specify the amount of compensation in the agreement (additional fees shall be specified and paid separately).
The whole process is confidential. The agreement also prescribes this issue.
No. The surrogate mother consents to record the married couple as the baby’s parents on the birth certificate.
No. All interactions between the baby and the surrogate mother will end after delivery of a child.
Legal relations under the agreement are governed by the Family Law. As a result, the married couple will be legally considered parents. The data of the surrogate mother will not be specified anywhere.
The Surrogacy Agreement is the main document, which specifies all the disputable and not disputable issues. It can be either for a fee or for free.
The Agreement may specify:
- Conditions related to preparations for the process;
- The process of using this reproductive technology;
- Desired results;
- The responsibility of the parties;
- Payment details, etc.
You shall protect yourself in the surrogacy process at the very beginning, at the stage of drafting the Surrogacy Agreement. Remember that it is your personal tool to ensure a positive result.
If you want to protect yourself against deception or any other negative effects in the surrogacy process, don’t hesitate to call us!