Obtainment of a C, D visa to Ukraine
Cost of services
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
Assessing the client's situation and recommending the appropriate visa based on their specific case.
Preparing a visa application package, including translations, financial documents, and more.
Assisting in arranging notarized invitations and other necessary documents and statements, preparing drafts for the notary in compliance with legal requirements and Ministry of Foreign Affairs regulations.
Registering the electronic visa application form and setting up an electronic account (if applicable).
Monitoring appointment availability at the nearest consulates for document submission to obtain the visa.
Preparing the necessary documents for presentation to the border service to minimize the risk of entry denial.
Who should apply for a C or D visa in Ukraine?
A D visa is required for foreigners planning to obtain Ukrainian residency based on:
- working in a foreign company's representative office, foundation, or branch;
- family reunification;
- engaging in religious, sports, cultural, and scientific activities;
- media work;
- education, internships;
- international aid, and more.
A C visa is required for foreigners intending to have short-term stays in Ukraine, including for:
- private purposes;
- cargo transportation;
- visits by foreign Ukrainians;
- medical treatment;
- burying a close relative in Ukraine;
- humanitarian activities, and other short stays.
Our company will begin by determining the purpose of your trip to Ukraine and, based on your circumstances and objectives, recommend the appropriate visa type. This will help you avoid potential issues with the Migration Service and save you both time and money.
Service packages offers
- analyze the documents, determine the possible grounds for obtaining a visa, and select the right option
- warn about the risks and chances of obtaining a visa for each client
- prepare and send a package of documents
- monitor the nearest consular offices where there are vacancies
- register an electronic office and fill out an electronic visa application-questionnaire (if there are free places)
- preparing for an interview with the consul
* the company does not assume responsibility for the guaranteed receipt of a visa, but guarantees high-quality legal preparation of documents
Documents for a C or D visa to Ukraine.
There is a general list of documents that is mandatory for all types of visas:
- Foreigner's passport and a translation of the passport into Ukrainian.
- A 3.5x4.5 cm photograph that meets ICAO standards.
- Documents confirming sufficient financial means for the stay in Ukraine and departure.
- Health insurance policy for foreigners.
- Document confirming the payment of the consular fee.
Additional documents will vary depending on the purpose of your visa application:
- Application/letter of request/invitation from the inviting party.
- Documents from the inviting party.
- Work permit (if applicable).
- Marriage certificate (if applicable).
- Documents confirming familial relationships with the inviting party (for certain types of visas).
- And other documents as needed.
The processing time for a visa to Ukraine can range from one day to 30 calendar days, depending on the number of checks required and the speed of receiving responses.
Visa applications from individuals originating from countries associated with "high-risk migration" may experience longer processing times.
The cost of a С or D to Ukraine.
When calculating the cost of a visa for Ukraine, it's important to consider expenses such as:
- The consular fee varies depending on the country of the visa application and the applicant's nationality;
- Passport translation;
- Notary fees;
- Medical Insurance Policy;
- Document shipment (if necessary);
- In some cases, there may be a requirement to provide additional evidence of financial means, such as having a specific amount of funds in your account.
At the beginning of our engagement, we provide clients with a breakdown of pricing and additional cost considerations. We also assist our clients in organizing various services, including document translation, notarization, and obtaining a medical insurance policy, to streamline the process.
We are ready to help you!Contact us by mail [email protected] or by filling out the form:
The process of obtaining a C and D visa in Ukraine.
1. Determine the reason for applying for the visa and compile a set of documents that confirm the purpose of your trip.
2. Prepare a document package for you and, if necessary, send it to the country where you are located. This package includes:
- a notarized passport translation;
- medical insurance with the required coverage;
- a photo that meets ICAO standards;
- documents confirming your financial means;
- documents verifying the purpose of your stay.
3. Monitor the availability of appointment slots at the nearest consulate or embassy.
4. Register an electronic account and complete the electronic visa application form.
Who doesn't require a visa to enter Ukraine?
Foreigners who are citizens of countries with which Ukraine has established a visa-free entry arrangement.
Where can you currently apply for a visa to Ukraine?
To obtain visas to Ukraine, you should approach the consulates of Ukraine and visa centers in your country. We will assist in organizing an appointment with the consul/visa center and prepare you for it.
How long does it take to get a visa to Ukraine?
- For expedited processing, it can take up to 5 business days, and within the timeframes determined by Ukraine's foreign diplomatic mission.
- Under regular processing, it can take up to 10 business days, unless otherwise stipulated by international agreements of Ukraine.
If it is determined that additional documents or further verification are required, this period can be extended to 30 business days. Our lawyers' initial task is to identify such risks for our clients and alert them to them.
How can you check if your visa for Ukraine is ready?
Normally, you will receive a response regarding the status of your visa application via the email address you provided during the application process.
In the event of a visa rejection, you have the option to submit an appeal within 60 business days to challenge the decision. Typically, the appeal is reviewed by the consul and takes around two weeks.
Please note! If your visa application is denied, the consular fee is non-refundable. Therefore, when reapplying, it's crucial to address the reasons that led to the initial refusal.
Answers to frequently asked questions
Visa applications in Ukraine can be denied for various reasons, including existing entry bans or temporary restrictions, insufficient financial means, and a lack of documentation to support the purpose of your stay in Ukraine, among others. We carefully assess these potential risks for our clients right from the start.
Yes, you can make multiple applications, but it's crucial to identify the reason for the refusal to rectify the issue.
How to confirm the purpose of your trip to Ukraine?
Depending on the reason for your visit, you may need documents to confirm that purpose when applying for a visa. We'll provide a few examples for each type of visa, but please note that this list is not exhaustive. The specific documents required for your application will be determined after assessing the possible entry options into Ukraine.
For short-term type C visas, the following additional documents may be required:
- C-01 (business visa) – an invitation from a legal entity.
- C-02 (private visa) – an invitation from an individual.
- C-04 (visa for transporting goods and passengers) – a contract for transporting goods/passengers and the relevant license.
- C-05 (for visits by foreign Ukrainians) – proof of being a foreign Ukrainian.
- C-06 (tourism visa) – documents from a tour operator confirming the tourist nature of the trip.
- C-07 (medical treatment visa) – an invitation from a medical center, clinic, hospital, etc.
- C-08 (investment activity) – necessary documents confirming investments and property ownership in Ukraine.
- C-14 (participation in a relative's funeral) – documents confirming the family relationship and the fact of death.
When applying for a long-term D visa in Ukraine, additional documents may be required depending on the specific type of D visa:
- D-01 (immigration) – a decision regarding immigration to Ukraine from the State Migration Service or a consular institution.
- D-02 (family reunion with a person recognized as a refugee in Ukraine or a person requiring additional protection or granted temporary protection in Ukraine) – a document confirming family membership and their status.
- D-04 (employment visa) – a work permit, an employment contract/contract/gig contract.
- D-12 (founder or participant (beneficial owner) of a legal entity) – documents confirming that the foreigner or stateless person is a founder and/or participant and/or beneficial owner (controller) of a legal entity registered in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Formations, and that the foreigner's or stateless person's share in the statutory capital of the Ukrainian legal entity is not less than 100,000 euros at the official exchange rate established by the National Bank on the date of the foreign investment.
- D-13 (study visa) – an invitation from an educational institution in Ukraine.
- D-14 (family reunion with a Ukrainian citizen (based on marriage)), D-15 (family reunion with persons holding temporary residence permits in Ukraine) – documents confirming the marriage, family relationship, and the individual's status, such as a Ukrainian citizen's passport, a residence permit, etc.
A visa serves as the initial step, and our company's specialists guide throughout the process. Furthermore, we can assist with:
- Acquiring Ukrainian citizenship.
- Immigration to Ukraine and obtaining permanent residency.
- Securing temporary residence permits, including acquiring work permits, marrying a foreign national, and more.
Additionally, our company can lend support with:
- Document retrieval for birth certificates, marriage certificates, name changes, divorce records, and so forth.
- Arranging apostille certifications and coordinating the translation of necessary documents, among other services.
If your objective is to lawfully enter Ukraine and formalize your stay, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!