Residence permit in Ukraine for a pastor (priest)

Foreigners or stateless persons who plan to arrive in Ukraine for various reasons of activity can obtain a Temporary Residence Permit in Ukraine. This allows you to freely stay here for a year, with the ability to often cross the border of Ukraine and return without the need for a new visa. The residence permit can be renewed annually.
This text is being translated. 
Publication date: 10/03/2022

About author

Name: Zakharchishin Olga

Position: Junior lawyer

Education: Institute of Management and Law of the Yaroslav the Wise National Law University

Knowledge of languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English

Email: [email protected]

Write to the author

We are ready to help you!

Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form:

Our other authors

Marina Losenko
Maksym Postyka
Head of Client Managers Department
Sofia Korliuk
Junior lawyer
Zakharchishin Olga
Junior lawyer
Anton Bolestiev
Assistant of the Lawyer