Obtained a construction license as well as high risk works permit and declaration
Cost of services:
Reviews of our Clients
Quick response forse "Tiger" LLC expresses gratitude to Law firm «Pravova dopomoga» for long-term cooperation, which brings only positive results.
Our company was contacted by a Client with the following request: he (i.e. the Client) needed to build dormitories for his client. The Client did not properly know all the documentary nuances, so he asked us to advise him on permits he needed to obtain to start work. Since we have repeatedly encountered such situations, we immediately explained to the Client that in order to the carry out construction work within the limits of the law, he needs to obtain the following permits:
- a Construction License,
- a high-risk work permit,
- a high-risk work declaration.
The Client had a Construction License, but it expired about two years ago. Having analyzed the previous license and the current Codifier of types of construction works, we determined the maximum possible set of works for the new license within the agreed cost. We also promptly determined the list of works for the high-risk work permit and declaration. But in the course of processing the task we faced the following problems:
- The Client didn’t have the properly trained personnel at the enterprise,
- The Client didn’t have a permit for lifting crane operations (the Client didn’t inform us of this at the beginning of our cooperation).
- The documents for the Construction License were reviewed at the nearest licensing committee.
- We provided support and assistance for the staff to undergo training courses necessary to obtain the permits and declaration,
- Our specialists obtained a new technical passport for a crane, including its full/partial technical inspection.
Thus, all preparatory work was carried out in the shortest possible time and we submitted the relevant documents for the obtaining the high risk work permit, the high-risk work declaration, the permit to use high risk equipment.
In a month after the beginning of our cooperation with the Client, the State Architectural and Construction Inspectorate of Ukraine made a positive decision to issue the Construction License for the Client’s company, and the State Labor Service of Ukraine granted the relevant permits and declaration.
With our assistance, the Client managed to obtain all necessary documents before the start of construction works that helped him to avoid potential negative consequences in the future.