Conversion of country houses into residential ones. Is it possible to register in the house?

Cost of services:

from 65 000 UAH
Support of construction with a building passport
from 54 000 UAH
Self-build legalization
from 150 000 UAH
CC1, CC2, CC3 project support
Legal support of construction in Kyiv
Based on 200 reviews in Google

Reviews of our Clients

Country houses and garden houses that meet the requirements of state building regulations can be converted into residential buildings. For this, your country house must be:

  1. commissioned;

  2. the right of ownership must be entered in the register of property rights;

  3. the land plot must be formed (availability of a cadastral number).

The transfer usually begins with the submission of an application to the executive body of the village (village, city) council. It is necessary to understand that the whole process, in our practice, takes a long time (from 1 year), because with a legally correct transfer, it is always necessary to start with a change in the intended purpose of the land plot.

Dear visitor, the full text of this article is available only in Ukrainian and Russian versions. 

If You are interested in this issue and You want to get a paid consultation on the topic - contact us via the forms of communication, by phone or through any other convenient way. 

With all respects,
Team of "Pravova dopomoga" law firm

Publication date: 25/10/2023

We are ready to help you!

Contact us by mail [email protected] or by filling out the form: