Departure for permanent residence abroad from Ukraine: how to withdraw from military registration?

Usually, when traveling abroad to work, study or for the purpose of marriage and subsequent residence, our citizens do not think about the procedure for issuing a permit for permanent residence abroad.
Subsequently, this issue still arises, and needs to be addressed. For example, in the case when you need to remove a person from the military registration in Ukraine for further residence abroad, etc.

Dear visitor, the full text of this article is available only in Ukrainian and Russian versions. 

If You are interested in this issue and You want to get a paid consultation on the topic - contact us via the forms of communication, by phone or through any other convenient way. 

With all respects,
Team of "Pravova dopomoga" law firm
Publication date: 01/06/2022

We are ready to help you!

Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form: