Registration in state register of telecom providers and operators
Cost of services
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
- provide verbal advice concerning the requirements for telecommunication operators and providers and in connection with their inclusion in the appropriate register;
- prepare an application for inclusion in the Register of Telecommunications Operators and Providers;
- submit an application for inclusion in specified register to the NCSRCI (National Commission for the State Regulation of Communications and Informatization);
- support processing of application by NCSRCI
Documents for inclusion in the Register of Telecommunications Operators and Providers
If the Client has chosen a type of activity in the telecommunications sector that does not require a license or a permit, he may begin carrying out his activities from the moment he is included in the register of telecommunication operators / providers.
We are ready to help you!Contact us by mail [email protected] or by filling out the form:
Our successful projects
It is important to pay attention to the fact that the information that is entered into the registry must be reliable. Violation of this requirement may lead to negative implications.
On its website, the NCSRCI publishes the following information regarding the company, which is included in the register:
- Company name;
- Unified Register of Businesses and Organizations (EDRPOU) code;
- company status (an operator / a provider)
- company location;
- contact information (a phone number, an e-mail, a website)
- full name of the head;
- type of activity in the telecommunications sector;
- the territory in which telecommunication activities will be carried out;
- information about the decision of the NCSRCI to be included in the register, as well as the number and date of notification of the NCSRCI about this.
Answers to frequently asked questions
NCSRCI has 10 business days for processing of application for inclusion in the Register of Telecommunications Operators and Providers, and within 3 business days from this moment notifies about it.
No, they can not. Providers and operators must be included in the register. Also, certain activities require a license.
What you need to know about the inclusion of telecommunications operators in the registerOnly from the date of receipt of the decision of the NCSRCI to enter the register, business entities have the right to carry out activities in the field of telecommunications.
After reaching an agreement on the terms and cost of providing services for inclusion in the register of providers, telecommunications operators, the work is carried out in the following order:
- Signing a legal aid contract and making a payment;
- Receiving from the Client all the information indicated on this page (section REQUIRED DOCUMENTS);
- Preparation by the specialists of our company of the final package of documents for submission to the NCSRCI (development of an application, powers of attorney, etc.);
- Consultation in NCSRCI (if necessary);
- Signing by the Client of a full package of documents;
- Submission of a package of documents to the NCSRCI.
At your request, the typical procedure for including providers / operators in the telecommunications register can be amended to a more convenient option for you.
Important!If you are already on this page, then you understand that without this procedure it is simply impossible to start activities in the telecommunications sector. In fact, the very fact of the search for information on this issue demonstrates the lack of accessible and understandable information regarding the entire procedure on the NCSRCI website.
We are well aware that the very study of the procedure, the intricacies of paperwork, as well as the procedural features, is a waste of personal time and work resources for you. After all, this knowledge is likely to never be useful in the future. Even if you ever need to submit documents to the NCSRCI again, it’s far from the fact that the legislative framework will not change and you won’t have to do all the work again. In fact, such things as procedural details, unfortunately, are known only in practice.
If you are focused on the result, and in addition, value your personal and working time, appraise the need for certain actions, then you understand that it is easier and simpler if lawyers do this kind of work. This will help to avoid delays, as well as solve all the minor inconsistencies that almost certainly arise in virtually any legal process. A qualified lawyer always knows how to answer a tricky question from the registrar or other official.