Service for outstaffing companies in Ukraine
Cost of services
Cost of services:
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
- Provide assistance in starting an outstaffing company for your business project, for example, IT outstaffing company Ukraine;
- Provide legal support and assistance (service) for an outstaffing company in Ukraine;
- Help with optimization of tax burden of an outstaffing company;
- Organize personnel accounting and employment of staff;
- Organize accounting, provide our accountants for the outstaffing company using the outstaffing model;
- Take over the interaction with your counterparties;
- Provide project support to the company;
- Monitor the current activity of the company;
- Take on communication with employees of your company;
- Provide legal support and assistance during inspections carried out by regulating authority of the servicing company;
- Provide a legal address for postal services;
- Provide our director for remote work of the company.
Documents for outstaffing in Ukraine
We often set up outstaffing companies from scratch, getting a foreign director and a founder properly registered.
We can also provide our director or a person, who our Client authorizes with a power of attorney to represent his/her interests in labor, tax and other matters.
There are situations when a Client comes with an already established firm, which needs to be serviced and registered as an outstaffing company. In this case, in order to start working we need the following documents:
- Primary personnel and accounting documents;
- Registration documents of the parent and outstaffing company;
- A list of employed employees, including information about them;
- Approximate description of the company’s business.
The price of legal support and consulting services for outstaffing companies in Ukraine (Ukraine outstaffing)
Legal support of the company’s activities usually implies the need to make payments: to employees, counterparties and other companies that support the company’s activities.
We can talk about completely different conditions of payment for such expenses, in addition, the lawyers of our company usually control payments from the parent company.
The price of our services will be calculated individually, depending on the amount of services you need to do outstaffing business in Ukraine.
We can also help you set up an outstaffing company, as well as develop personnel and accounting documents, offer other nominal services for convenient work of your project (legal address, director).
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form:
Answers to frequently asked questions
No. At present, the Ukrainian legislation does not provide for any mandatory permits to start an outstaffing company.
Yes, but in this case you should take care of the properly drafted agreements with your contractor, and do not forget about the employment agreements with your employees that will work on another project.
Yes, it is. However, this will create additional tax liabilities. In addition, there are several options on how to organize them.
Yes, it may be the same person. In addition, we may also make our Client a director, who will issue a power of attorney to our attorneys, who will be responsible for the ongoing management of the company.
Legal nuances of business activity of outstaffing companies in UkraineIn the practice of working with employee leasing companies, we regularly face a number of issues. In particular, these are issues related to compensation of money for expenses of employees employed in the company.
The first thing to consider is the need to ensure regular receipt of money from counterparties to be able to pay salaries to employees, compensation.
The second is the correct execution of agreements between your counterparty, employees, and the correct procedure for payment of compensation, so that the tax authority or Labor Service has no questions in the case of inspection.
Another frequent issue is the further withdrawal of money abroad, because outstaffing companies are often “daughters” of other foreign firms, which means there is a need to properly withdraw money to the parent company.
Our lawyers provide tax advice, which will help to withdraw money and pay a minimum of taxes: there are options related to VAT refund, withdrawal of money for services rendered to the parent company, etc. There are also other options.
Do you want to work in Ukraine as an outstaffing company? Don’t hesitate to contact us! We will help you to start and safely conduct business in Ukraine.