How to apply for a residence permit for a child in Ukraine? Application for a residence permit for a child
Cost of services:
Reviews of our Clients
We are often contacted by foreigners wishing to move to Ukraine and get a residence permit here. And while the procedure and documents for adults are often discussed, the issue of obtaining a residence permit for children remains a mystery for most people.
This fact gives rise to the following questions:
- Does the procedure for obtaining a residence permit for a child have any peculiarities and what?
- What documents shall be submitted to obtain a residence permit for a child?
- provides all possible services in one place: registration of insurance, translations, notarization, support of the procedure, etc.;
- help you prepare at every stage: before visiting the migration office and even before obtaining a visa or passing additional interviews;
- help avoid rejection;
- will help arrange obtaining a residence permit for the whole family, if necessary.
Related article: Forms Of Legal Staying Of Foreigners In Ukraine
What changes were introduced to the procedure for obtaining a residence permit for children?
Residence permit is the only document that certifies the identity and confirms the legality of a long-term stay of a foreigner or stateless person on the territory of Ukraine.
Before the introduction of the process of making and issuing residence permits with electronic contactless carriers (ID-cards), information on minor children had to be included in an old-type document belonging to their parents, which until June 1, 2018 was in the form of a so-called “book”.
Related article: How To Legalize A Long-Term Residence In Ukraine For Family Members Of A Temporary Resident?
What documents shall be submitted to obtain a residence permit for a child?
In order to commence the procedure of obtaining a residence permit for foreign minor children or stateless persons lawfully staying in Ukraine, it is necessary to submit the following package of documents to State Migration Service of Ukraine:
- A passport or other identification document (including notarized translation into Ukrainian) with D type visa, unless otherwise provided by law;
- A document that certifies the identity of the legal representative, as well as a document confirming his/her relevant powers;
- Health insurance;
- A document confirming the relationship with the parents, who are citizens of Ukraine or foreigners staying in Ukraine on the basis of a residence permit (for minor children arriving on family reunion). Such a document is usually a duly certified (legalization, apostille, etc.) birth certificate with a translation into Ukrainian;
- A document confirming their education in a Ukrainian educational institution, as well as the period of such education (for foreign students);
- Other documents, depending on the length of stay.
Important! Application form to the relevant services by persons over the age of 16 is filed personally, and foreign children under 16 — on the basis of similar applications of one of the parents.
Our company can give you answers to other questions on obtaining a residence permit for a child, as well as accompany the receipt of the residence permit in Ukraine "turnkey". We offer:
Advising on obtaining a residence permit in Ukraine for your child or other family members;
Obtaining a residence permit for the whole family, even without having the grounds (through the registration of the company);
Assistance with all necessary translations and notarization of documents;
Registration of insurance in Ukraine, required for obtaining a residence permit, including from Covid-19;
Advice on further action in Ukraine, the risks of revocation of residence permit, and how to avoid them;
Extension of residence permit in Ukraine.
The cost of residence permit for a child in Ukraine you can learn here, or contact our experts.
If You want to get more information or to discuss details of the service — call us!
Did not find an answer to your question?