How to sell an apartment in Ukraine if one of the spouses is abroad?

Cost of services:

from 250 USD
Documents Audit
from 1250 USD
from 1700 USD
Full support
Remote sale of real estate in Ukraine
Based on 200 reviews in Google

Reviews of our Clients

One of the problems that arose today for property owners in Ukraine is how to sell an apartment if one of the spouses is abroad. Since it is known that the consent of the second spouse is required for the sale of common property. If there is no opportunity to come to the deal - what to do? What additional documents are needed to confirm consent to the sale and what documents are required to issue a power of attorney to sell an apartment?
Today we will talk about what documents are usually required when concluding any transactions for the alienation (sale) of real estate, and we will tell you what to do if one of the owners is absent. You will also learn how to issue a general power of attorney for the sale of an apartment.

Dear visitor, the full text of this article is available only in Ukrainian and Russian versions. 

If You are interested in this issue and You want to get a paid consultation on the topic - contact us via the forms of communication, by phone or through any other convenient way. 

With all respects,
Team of "Pravova dopomoga" law firm
Publication date: 22/06/2023

We are ready to help you!

Contact us by mail [email protected] or by filling out the form: