Tax optimization and tax planning in Ukraine
Cost of services
Reviews of our Clients
What we offer
What is the tax optimization schemes planning?
аudit of Client’s business or detailed examination of its main features;
- detection of existing problems;
- proposals of already developed / development of new solutions for tax optimization;
- implementation of agreed tax optimization schemes along with solving of existing problems (if there are any).
Service packages offers
- Oral consultation of the Client on the possibility of tax optimization in his situation with advice from a lawyer
- A short summary of the consultation, with key points
- Answers to questions prepared by the Client with an assessment of each optimization option
- Development of a written consultation (roadmap) on tax optimization with the development of the most probable optimization options
- Providing a written opinion of a lawyer with a prescribed algorithm of actions
- Preparation of an algorithm of actions for the implementation of a tax optimization scheme for the Client's business
- Legal support for tax optimization schemes
- Interaction with regulatory authorities on issues related to the payment of taxes
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form:
Tax planning with our lawyersTax planning and optimizations is one of the key points of business activities legal support by our lawyers.
Solutions proposed by our firm are absolutely legal. In order to make them effective as well our experts use:
- tax advantages of foreign jurisdictions;
- appropriate defining of subjects of agreements that are entered into with counterparties (this is especially relevant for non-residents in Ukraine and their counter parties);
- division of business (with reasoning of such division objective need);
- use of structures with different types of taxation in business activities.
Additional information about the tax optimization strategies
Tax planning which is implemented though lawful tax optimization schemes allows to:
- increase Client’s business efficiency;
- avoid implementation of schemes that could possibly attract attention of tax and other authorities;
- provide maximally proper documentary support of transactions in order to refute possible pretensions of tax and other authorities in future.
Schemes that we use for optimization of Client’s tax expenses have nothing to do with:
- entrance into fictitious agreements with use of “tax pits”;
- intentional distortion of information about income of a company;
- applying of agreements with related persons with unfounded subject and price;
- other quite popular and illegal ways of taxation minimization.
These tools are not applied by our firm due to the fact that their effectiveness in long term tax planning is doubtful because there is a high probability of detection of them with possible initiation of criminal proceeding under Article 212 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine “Evasion of taxes, fees and other obligatory payments”.
Implementation of proposed tax optimization schemes may include: oral or written advising of management of the company, drafting of instructions for staff (may be required on rare occasions), drafting agreements and all the required supplemental documents for each specific scheme, accounting support of transactions.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our law firm.