Registration of an NGO’s affiliate in Ukraine - Legal services in Kiev
Cost of services
Cost of services:
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
- advising a Client on peculiarities of establishment of organizations affiliates in Ukraine
- preparation of complete accreditation documents set
- direct support of registration related actions
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form:
Cost and duration of registration of foreign NGO's affiliate
Our firm provides services of registration of non-governmental organizations (public or charitable) affiliates in Ukraine.
Cost - from 2500 USD.
Term of service provision - 30 business days
Required documents for NGO's affiliate registration
- Copy of a document that proves registration of a NGO in the state of origin (legalized and translated into Ukrainian);
- Copies of charter documents of a foreign NGO establishing a unit in Ukraine (legalized and translated into Ukrainian);
- Copies of unit manager’ documents (ordinary copies).
Other documents are drafted by lawyers of our firm and sent to a Client for approval and signing.
- Since 2013 the accreditation of non-governmental organizations affiliates will be performed in accordance with the new NGO law of Ukraine (including charitable organizations);
- Accreditation of the mentioned units will be performed by the State Registration Service of Ukraine;
- Completion of accreditation is certified by state accreditation certificate;
- Unit may either have its own charter (regulations) or conduct its activities without it.
Procedure of service provision for NGO's affiliate registration
Our firm primarily analyzes the situation and Client’s request after which we propose the cost of legal support. The next step is signing of agreement, making payment for our service and provision of all the required documents to the firm.
After this our lawyers:
1. Draft all registration documents;
2. Provide final versions for signing;
3. After obtainment of all signed documents our firm supports all registration actions;
4. Pass accreditation certificate and registered charter (regulations) to a Client along with signing of Act of Acceptance.
If you are interested in services of our firm, contact us.
Our firm also provides legal support of registration of public and charitable organizations in Ukraine.