The European Court of Human Rights. Service: drafting a complaint and comprehensive protection
Cost of services
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
- advising Client about possibility of his rights protection in the European Court;
- development of legal position, its formalizing with further filing of complaint and form to the European Court on Client’s behalf;
- legal representation in the European Court;
- support of enforcement of the European Court decisions in Ukraine.
We are ready to help you!Contact us by mail [email protected] or by filling out the form:
Representation of Clients in the European Court of Human Rights is a distinct area of firm’s activities.
Our firm has started systematic activities related to protection of Clients’ rights in the European Court of Human Rights since 2010 (hereinafter – the European Court).
Prior to 2010 we used this tool for protection of owners of large businesses whose rights were violated by state authorities.
Additional information about the rights protection in the European Court
More than 100 complaints prepared by our lawyers have been accepted by the European Count during 2011-2012.
Some of these cases were handled by us since the very beginning of disputes while representation of other Clients started after they failed to succeed in Ukrainian court of the last resort.
To make a decision it is important to know the following:
- a complaint may be filed to the European Court only when the rights are violated by public authority and there are no national means of rights protection left;
- the Court accepts complaints of any individual, group of individuals, non-governmental organizations;
- the European Court will only hear cases in which violated rights were granted by the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms and additional protocols;
- as a result of one’s complaint consideration by the European Court one can have a decision on making up for all the damage done;
- proceedings in the European Court usually last from 2 to 5 years.
When making a decision on protection of your rights in the European Court it is important to remember that more than 90% of complaints are not accepted because their form and content do not comply with the set requirements.
If You need You rights protection in the European Court to be done easy and safe - call us!