Handling the formalities for green tariff
Cost of services
Cost of services:
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
- consult on due order and procedure for setting the “green tariff”;
- obtain an electricity generation license;
- prepare and submit a package of documents to the SE Guaranteed Buyer for signing of electricity sale and purchase agreement according to “green” tariff (where required);
- prepare and submit a package of documents for setting the “green tariff” to the NCSREPU (the National Commission for State Regulation of Energy and Public Utilities);
- receive and deliver to you a copy of resolution on setting for you (your enterprise) the “green tariff” on electricity sales.
Documents to be provided by the Client for setting the “green” tariff
The cost of setting the “green tariff” does not include the generation license fee that amount to one subsistence minimum applicable on the date of the decision to issue the license.
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form:
It is important to understand that the procedure for setting “green” tariff for private households (installations with a total capacity of less than 30 kW) is different.
In particular, there is no need to obtain the Electricity Generation License, and the electricity will be sold to the electricity supplier supplying electricity at a regulated tariff in the territory of the household.
Answers to frequently asked questions
The Agreement must be signed before or after setting the “green” tariff for your company. This depends on the capacity of your power plant.
The decision is made within 30 days upon submission of the documents to the NCSREPU.
The power plant shall be connected to the state power grids before submission of the documents for obtaining the Electricity Generation License.
Yes. Pursuant to the procedure for setting the “green” tariff, you are not obliged to have the Electricity Generation License at this stage. You can obtain the License and set the “green” tariff in parallel.
What do you need to know about the Green Tariff in Ukraine?It’s worth noting that since 01.01.2020 the Green Tariff will be set for economic entities that have power generating equipment with generating capacity:
- less than 1 MW - for facilities generating electricity from sunlight;
- less than 5 MW - for facilities generating electricity wind energy.
If the installed capacity of generating equipment is higher than the above indicators and the business entity does not sign the Electricity Purchase and Sale Agreement under the “green” tariff with the Guaranteed Buyer, SE until 31 December 2019, it is obliged to participate in auctions to acquire the right for support for the guaranteed purchase of the entire volume of electricity supplied by such business entities.
Please contact our employees, to find out the price and procedure for setting the “green” tariff.
Legal assistance in setting the Green TariffOur company has been working in the legal services market for more than 10 years. We were among the first to learn and master not only the procedure of licensing business activities in the energy sector after the reform in this sector of the economy, but also the procedure of the companies’ entry into the electricity market of Ukraine.
Thanks to our extensive experience and valuable knowledge, we can offer you:
- Reliability. If we take on the task, it will be solved.
- Simple solutions. We strive to find the best possible solution. Moreover, we do not try to make a complex face and to gain a price. Our task is to make the solution of the problem simple and the most suitable for you.
- Efficiency. Deep legal expertise of our lawyers allows us to address any issue holistically, and therefore we find the solution quickly and with maximum benefit for the Client.
We are always ready to cooperate! If you want to get advice on the procedure for setting the “green” tariff or order the service, please don’t hesitate to contact us!