Lawyers accompanied the liquidation of the state organization
One of our Clients (a state organization) asked us to provide a legal support for closing down of another state organization.
The latter was established by one of the Ukrainian ministries and a process of its liquidation had been lasting for more than 4 years. Client’s authorized persons repeatedly contacted tax inspection, pension fund, archive and state administration which were responsible for closing down.
Addressing us was caused by several points:
- Client could not postpone anymore the liquidation;
- Changes of responsible for the process persons led to missing an understanding of a stage of the process and availability of all necessary documents;
- Ministry-founder has been reorganized several times during last 4 years and this tangled a process of document signing.
Our lawyers have performed the next work:
- Defining the precise current stage of closing down procedure;
- Drafting and arranging of all documents;
- Arranging of the documents in the archive;
- Representation in pension fund, state inspection, state administration.
You may also find useful the next articles:
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form: