Declaration of Mediation in Employment Abroad

Recently, one of our clients contacted us, to whom we once obtained a license for intermediation in employment abroad. He learned that this type of license has been canceled, but some declarations need to be submitted. The client did not understand what these declarations were, as previously during 2022, it was possible not to obtain a license, but simply to submit a declaration of the commencement of the relevant activities and work based on that. However, this client obtained the license before the war, and it is indefinite. So the question arose: what declaration needs to be submitted if there is already a license?


This text is being translated.

Publication date: 08/03/2024
Marina Losenko

About author

Name: Marina Losenko

Position: Associate

Education: National Aviation University

Knowledge of languages: Russian, Ukrainian

Email: [email protected]

Write to the author

We are ready to help you!

Contact us by mail [email protected] or by filling out the form:

Our other authors

Marina Losenko
Kuzava Vlasta
Junior lawyer
Ivanna Stefanchyshena
Assistant of the Lawyer