Certificate from the state sanitary and epidemiologic service on products in ukraine
Cost of services
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
- Identify the real need of the CLIENT in obtaining the SES Certificate for the product (whether it is necessary to obtain this certificate in your specific case);
- Consult on the whole procedure of obtaining the SES Certificate for a product;
- Analyze your available documents on the products, make a list of what may be missing for the successful receipt of the SES Certificate;
- Prepare a package of documents for their further submission to the State Service of Ukraine for Food Safety and Consumer Protection (formerly the Sanitary and Epidemiological Service), eliminate, in some cases, challenge the objections of the state authority;
- Represent the Client’s interests at each stage of obtaining a hygienic certificate for the product;
- Obtain an official conclusion / survey report on the product and technical specifications of the presented products (if necessary).
The price of the SES Certificate may depend on the following factors:
- whether your products domestic or foreign;
- whether you need to get a hygienic conclusion not only on the product, but also on the technical conditions for it;
- the type of products for which you intend to obtain the Certificate (equipment, liquids, etc.);
- the time limit for obtaining the Certificate.
We are ready to help you!Contact us by mail [email protected] or by filling out the form:
Our successful projects
Answers to frequently asked questions
Of course, yes. Obtaining a hygienic certificate for one product does not deprive you of the right to get another certificate in parallel. However, before applying for two expert examinations, we recommend that you consult with a specialist if you need several different conclusions at once. Because we may be able to get one conclusion for two products at the same time.
Yes, you can. The advantages of such a procedure are a significant saving of money when obtaining, for example, several hygienic conclusions at once.
You can obtain the conclusion on products only if you carry out an examination of foreign products. If your products are domestic, as we have already written above - you will need to prepare technical specifications for these products in advance, as well as to obtain a hygienic conclusion on these technical specifications.
Absolutely. Samples are one of the main requirements to be met in order to successfully obtain the Certificate.
Obtain the SES Certificate in UkraineWhen obtaining hygienic conclusions, the question often arises as to how difficult it is and whether it is even possible to obtain the certificate for a particular product.
Our company can save you from these questions and take over the difficulties of passing all stages.
An interesting case from our practice:The Client, whose domestic products were examined - successfully passed the whole procedure and obtained two conclusions: on technical specifications and on the product. But during the further registration of its product, it was found that with all the documents correctly prepared and submitted by us, the Client obtained the correct conclusion on the technical specifications and the incorrect conclusion on the product (indicating the wrong technical specifications).
As a result, the product had two different conclusions with different technical specifications, and simply could not pass further registration. We found this error and it was promptly eliminated through communication and negotiations with the issuing authority.
The case described by example shows that you do not have to worry about the end result, regardless of whether you want to get a conclusion on a disinfectant, printed goods, optical lenses or even different kinds of chemicals.
Do you need a hygienic certificate for your products in Ukraine? Give us a call!