Buy charitable organization in Ukraine
Cost of services
Cost of services:
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
- select the necessary charitable foundation (address, name, date of registration etc.), based on the needs of a client
- carry out a re-registration of the foundation on a "turnkey" basis;
- enter into the register of volunteer organizations if agreed with the Client separately;
- reserve a charitable foundation for the Client for the time necessary to perform basic due diligence after the latter makes an advance payment;
- advise on legal aspects of charitable activities in Ukraine.
Documents and information required to purchase a charitable foundation
Service packages offers
- Is it advisable in your case to buy a ready-made charitable foundation?
- What are the options for charitable foundations and will provide information about them (registration dates, location, accounting status, availability of non-profit status)
- What is required for re-registration of the fund and in what terms the procedure will take place?
- Advising on the process of transferring the fund and available funds
- Providing information on the selected fund (registration date, location, accounting status, etc.)
- Transfer of constituent documents of the finished fund (approved and received at initial registration)
- Transfer of the certificate (decision) on inclusion in the register of non-profit organizations
- Providing information on the selected fund (registration date, location, accounting status)
- Preparation of documents for re-registration of the fund
- Re-registration "turnkey" (submission of documents to the state registrar, receipt of documents from the registrar with updated information about the fund)
- By agreement - change of name, location, etc .
- Constituent documents of the ready fund (approved and received at the initial registration)
- Reissued constituent documents
- Certificate (decision) on inclusion in the register of non-profit organizations
Consultation of a lawyer on the purchase-sale of a ready-made charitable foundation
If you are thinking about whether it is advisable in your situation to buy a ready-made charitable foundation and want to calculate the risks upfront, we advise you to make an appointment for an introductory consultation with our lawyers. At such a consultation a specialist:
Having analyzed your situation, will prompt what is better for you: to buy a ready-made charitable foundation or register it from scratch;
Will tell in detail about the process and terms required to re-register a charitable foundation;
Will advise what steps can be taken during the re-registration of the BF;
Will explain in detail all possible options and tell you how to achieve your goal.
The cost of the introductory consultation starts at 2500 UAH. If You decide to buy a ready-made charitable foundation with us, this price will be included in the cost of our services.
The procedure for re-registration of a charitable foundation can be carried out by our lawyers. Charitable foundations, which are registered in the central districts of the city of Kyiv, are available.
To re-register a charitable foundation, we need passport and identification numbers of new members and the head. It could be one person. He will be a new member and a head in one person.
When re-registering the foundation, the information about it: name, location, spheres of activities, etc. can be completely changed.
We are ready to help you!Contact us by mail [email protected] or by filling out the form:
Our successful projects
If you are in Kyiv or have an opportunity to arrive to get acquainted with the documents of a charitable foundation, we suggest holding a meeting in our office. In this case, we can provide you for familiarization the full package of documents on the foundation, answer your questions regarding its history etc.
Please note that we do not provide lists of identification codes or names of charitable foundations, which are sold, without making bails.This can be determined by a huge interest form the side of different dishonest mediators and journalists, who do not examine a topic clearly and make various conclusions and actions. We do not want you to buy charitable foundations, which were objects of investigations, TV programs, were put for sale on other web sites etc.
Answers to frequently asked questions
The client makes an advance in the amount of 10% of value of the foundation, after which we reserve the foundation for the client for the time needed to resolve organizational issues, including verifications of the foundation. The final settlement takes place when signing the documents on the re-registration of the foundation. If the Client expresses his full readiness to purchase a specific foundation, payment can be made immediately. In this case, our lawyers can prepare documents for signing within the next half hour if necessary. Thus, all the necessary documents can be signed immediately on the day of the Client’s visit to our office. Information on the change of members (founders) and the head of the foundation is fully included in the Unified State Register after 1-2 working days, and the re-registration procedure is considered completed.
It is possible, however, we do not recommend to change the name, because it is indicated in the registration documents of the foundation, as well as on the certificate of non-profitability, which is obtained within 14 days. If the name is changed, the foundation will not be able to carry out activities directly until a new certificate on entering in the register of non-profit organizations is obtained.
Charitable Foundation is one of the types of charitable organizations, the most common of its kind. The founders of a charitable foundation can be both individuals and legal entities. The founder of a charitable foundation can be both citizens of Ukraine and foreigners.
We offer to buy a charitable foundation in Pecherskyi, Podilskyi, Shevchenkivskyi and other districts of the city of Kyiv. The foundations offered by us did not carry out activities.
In case of selling charitable foundations, our lawyers can ensure the registration of changes in the founders and management of the charitable foundation. The normal interval of transferring the charitable foundation to a new owner is 1-2 working days.
If you want to buy a charity simply and safely - call us!