What documents are required to obtain an employment licence?

An employment intermediary or employment agency is the person that Ukrainian workers go to for finding work and official employment abroad. This applies both to highly skilled workers in a variety of fields, such as IT, and to seasonal workers.

Dear visitor, the full text of this article is available only in Ukrainian and Russian versions.

If You are interested in this issue and You want to get a paid consultation on the topic - contact us via the forms of communication, by phone or through any other convenient way.

With all respect,

Team of “Pravova dopomoga” law firm.
Publication date: 30/04/2021

We are ready to help you!

Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form: