License for production of heat energy
Cost of services
Cost of services:
Reviews of our Clients
... our work on joint projects assured us of your high level of professionalism
What we offer
- we get a license;
- we explain the procedure of licensing of heat energy production;
- we provide preparation of documentation required for getting a license;
- we pass the prepared documentation to the NEURC (National Energy and Utilities Regulatory Commission of Ukraine)
- we prepare the banking details of official payment for license issue;
- we take at the NEURC the copy of resolution about license issue and send it to you.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT
Documents and information required to obtain a license for heat production:
- code according to the State Register of Enterprises and Organizations of Ukraine
- banking details (bank’s statement about account opening);
- company’s contact information (phone, fax, e-mail);
- yearly amount of heat energy produced for the preceding calendar year (in thousands of Gcal) intended for sale (if any);
- planned yearly amount of the produced heat energy for the next calendar year (in thousands of Gcal) intended for sale (if any).
Мы готовы Вам помочь!
Свяжитесь с нами по почте [email protected], по номеру телефона +38 044 499 47 99 или заполнив форму:
Answers to frequently asked questions
No, namely for getting a license, availability of a website is not obligatory.
The licensing authority takes a resolution about issue of license within 10 work days from the day the documents for getting license are submitted.
The license is with no fixed term and does not to be prolonged.
No requirements concerning capacity of the heat generating equipment are provided by the current licensing conditions. However, in case you wish to get a license namely at the NEURC (and not at the regional administration), then the actual or the planned amount of production should be more than 170 thousand of Gcal of heat energy.
Amendments to the license for heat productionIn spite of the fact that the license for production of heat energy has no fixed term, the licensee (the company that has a license already) should inform the licensing authority about all changes of data within the period of time not later than one month from the moment such changes arise.
In case any changes took place at your company (change of name, of location) or you purchased new heat generating equipment etc., then you should inform the licensing authority about changes.
If your enterprise is located in Kyiv or in the Kyiv region, you can apply to us, and after agreeing about terms, cost and procedure of providing a service, we will perform the above-mentioned changes.
How to get a license for heat power production with us?During our work in the legal services market we have identified a number of problems that most of our Clients face:
- Disappointment with the quality of services provided. We often meet Clients who have already had negative experience of cooperation with law firms in the past. There are situations when a person, trying to save money, contacted with cheaper, but unreliable lawyers. And as a result, they have to spend time and money to redo all the work anew. Our basic principle is reliability. If we take on the work, we will not only do it to the end, but also offer the most effective way to achieve your goal.
- The need to learn a skill that will be useful in life once. Moreover, it can take more than one day to understand the heap of current laws. And to be fully educated in the process of submission of documents and communication with the state authorities in principle it is possible to receive only after reception of practical experience in the given sphere. Our lawyers have a deep legal expertise and vast experience, so that you do not have to waste your personal time.
- Dissatisfaction with the quality of communication. With our Client-manager you will not have to wait for a call without success or to call by yourself. We are always in touch and ready to give answers to any questions.