Criteria that are to be complied with by private security firm's head
- Author: Alexander Lashin
- Standardized procedures: License for private security firm in Ukraine
- Дата публикации: 19/03/14
Requirements for a person who leads security activities
Our company receive a lot of questions about a person who leads security activities. According to it we decide to give explanations in this article.
There is must be a person who leads security activities in order to article 14 of License regulations of security activity. This person must has requirements which are written in article 11 of Law of Ukraine "On security activities". One of this requirements is:
- Higher education and work experience not less than 3 years as an officer in division of militarized security, operational, security and investigative units of the Interior, Security Service of Ukraine or not less than 3 years of work experience at drill unit and educational establishment of Armed Forces, chief position in law enforcement or military unit;
- Higher education and not less than 3 years of work experience on chief position responsible for security area in a security firm;
- Higher education and not less than 3 years of work experience in area of specialization.
Article 11 also puts other requirements for personnel of security firm:
2) citizenship of Ukraine;
3) reaching 18 years;
4) appropriate education and professional preparation;
5) availability of labour contract;
6) documents which approve their mental, psychological condition; a certificate about no criminal records; documents which approved their place of residence etc.
According to the 11th article of Law of Ukraine "On licensing some types of activity" an impropriety of applicant is one of the reasons for not issuance a license.
That's why you should examine a person who leads security activities before getting a security license carefully.
What should you do if there is no a person who can lead security activities?