How to get a building license in Ukraine? The best articles for 2019-2022
Construction has always been and will always be a promising business sector. This sphere is strictly regulated, and it’s not easy to obtain all necessary licenses and permits.
We have gathered all the best materials of our lawyers for 2019, 2020 and 2021, where they share our experience in obtaining a Construction License and legal advice, which you can use in practice.
The procedure for obtaining a Construction License in Ukraine
- Where To Obtain A Construction License? Who to apply for a license and what does the licensing procedure look like? A short step-by-step guide.
- Problems That May Arise When Obtaining A Construction License. We will share our practical experience and tell you what you need to pay special attention to when preparing documents for a Construction License.
- The Difference Between Consequence Classes CC1, CC2 and CC3. We will elaborate on the difference between the classes of consequences and tell you what to choose for your activity.
- How do I get a CC2 building licence with internal and external works? What to look out for when getting a CC2 licence?
Practical issues related to the process of obtaining a Construction License
- How To Grow From Small To Medium Business? Our practical experience in helping the construction business.
- Why Do You Need Permits Of The State Employment Service of Ukraine? Let’s talk about the permits required for construction work.
- Legal Support Of Construction. What does the legal support of a construction company consist of? What can you count on?
- How to start a construction company? Our practice to help you start a construction company.
You can get full information about the price and period of obtaining the Construction License on our service page.
We will obtain for you the Construction License quickly and easily! Sign up for our newsletters so you do not miss our new useful publications!
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected] or by filling out the form: