We registered LLC for a Client from the US in Kiev, Ukraine
Form an LLC in Ukraine with foreign founder
In August 2014 our firm received a request from a Client, American citizen, who was going to start a business in Ukraine. He wanted to register a limited liability company where he was going to be the sole founder / member and director.
The Client was at a loss having learned from the advice of our lawyers that due to the several legal issues he would not be able to register a company where a non-resident will be a director at once. Then we proposed our own temporary director while we’ll obtain a work permit for the Client, as we do for all non-residents who are going to start a business in Ukraine.
With that said, our firm’s specialists entered into a duty of complete legal support for this project, namely:
- provided the Client with advice on all legal questions regarding the registration of the company in Ukraine;
- registered the Client as a taxpayer, namely received a taxpayer identification number (identification number), which is necessary for the registration of the company;
- prepared and submitted to the registration authority a full set of the documents, incl. the Charter of the company;
- assigned a temporary Director, whose name is entered into the USR database when registering a company (as the company cannot be registered without a Director), and who, if necessary, can begin to carry out business while the future permanent Director will obtain work permit and residence permit;
- obtained work permit and residence permit for the Client in Ukraine;
- registered the change of the head in the United State Register.
The Client was surprised and satisfied with the efficiency and professionalism of our employees and, in particular, with the fact that his personal presence during the handling of all the above mentioned formalities was reduced to a minimum only in that part where it was required by law.
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form: