Legal advice to quarantined business. The best publications of April
At the moment, the whole country, like many others, is under the coronavirus lockdown. We are contacted for advice on a wide range of issues, from moving to remote working to obtaining Force Majeure Certificates.
We try to keep you informed of all the events and to daily publish articles, containing legal advices and analysis of the situation.
We decided to gather the best publications for the beginning of 2020, which will help you find answers to questions related to business activities during quarantine and forced downtime.
What Should Business Do During Quarantine?
- How To Properly Formalize The Transfer Of Employees To Remote Work Or Quarantine? Proper formalization of labor relations when transferring employees to remote working or placing the entire company under quarantine will help to avoid problems during future business audits.
- Anti-Coronavirus Legislative News. Legal analysis of the laws adopted to counter the Covid-19.
- How To Terminate A Lease Agreement During Quarantine? Let’s talk about the situation when you can’t pay the rent due to business downtime.
- How Can The Force Majeure Certificate Help The Business During Quarantine? Information about the Force Majeure Certificate and the procedure for obtaining it.
- Tips For Business In Quarantine. A brief analysis of the necessary actions to keep business afloat during and after quarantine.
Interesting issues for different quarantined areas of business
- A Public Offer Agreement On The Website. Why is it so important during the quarantine period?
- New Rules Of The Disinfectants Registration In Ukraine. Has the procedure been simplified? How and where shall you register your disinfectants?
- Online Pharmacy In Ukraine. Can such a pharmacy be opened in Ukraine and how to properly organize its work?
- Financial Support Of Your Business During Quarantine. Why can refundable financial support cause problems, and how to replenish the budget?
- Accounting News For Sole Proprietors In 2020. What changes has been introduced with quarantine? New deadlines for mandatory cash registers installation.
We make solving any legal issues simple! Sign up for our newsletters so you do not miss our new useful publications.
We are ready to help you!
Contact us by mail [email protected], by phone number +38 044 499 47 99or by filling out the form: