Obtainment a license for mediation in employment abroad with our foreign partner

Cost of services:

from 12 000 UAH
from 24 000 UAH
Lisence with our partner
Based on 200 reviews in Google

Reviews of our Clients

Our company is often contacted by the Clients who wish to start the overseas employment agency but don’t have a foreign partner. We even experienced the cases, when foreign partners suddenly refused to fulfill their obligations, making it impossible for the Client to obtain the relevant license.

What is to be done in such a situation and who is to be contacted for assistance?

In this article, we will elaborate on our practical experience in solving such problems and advise you on how to start your business quickly and effectively.

Related article: Overseas Employment Agency Licence: Common Mistakes And Ways To Address Them


In July 2019, we were contacted by the Client for assistance in obtaining the overseas employment agency license. His potential partner was located in Germany.

The Client primarily needed to get the the legal support and assistance in drafting the foreign economic agreement and the employment agreement. He also requested a full list of documents and information for obtaining the license.

Our employees provided the Client with a list of required documents, which you can find here. This list included registration documents of the Client’s foreign partner completed with an apostille certificate or certified by a notary. This meant that the foreign partner had to provide the documents certified/notarised by the relevant authorities in his country.

Just a few days later, the Client informed us that his foreign partner refused to prepare and certify the abovementioned documents. Therefore, the Client expressed the wish to rely on our additional assistance in selecting a foreign partner and preparing all necessary documents.

Related article: How fast can one obtain the Overseas Employment Agency License?

How does it work?

Our partner is located in Poland. We properly formalize the contractual relations between the foreign partner and the Client, and then ensure the obtainment of the license for the latter.

According to the current conditions of licensing the overseas employment agency activities, the licensee shall have an appropriate license and the foreign economic agreements concluded by and between the foreign partners to carry out the employment activities. Thus, after obtaining the license, the Client will no longer depend on the registration documents of his German partner, but he shall first conclude the agreement with him.

Note! In order to avoid the potential questions of the licensing authority, the licensee shall keep duly certified copies of the registration documents of all foreign partners. It is one thing to request the documents for obtaining a license, but requesting documents when you already have a license and are a full partner is totally different thing.

Related article: We Registered A Company In Odesa And Ensured the Obtainment Of An Overseas Employment Agency License For It

After the agreement with our Polish partner was concluded, we immediately submitted all the necessary documents to the licensing authority, and received a favourable decision on the license issue in less than two weeks.

If you need to obtain the abovementioned license, or you have any questions in this regard, don’t hesitate to contact our specialists.

Publication date: 19/08/2019

About author

Name: Marina Losenko

Position: Associate

Education: National Aviation University

Knowledge of languages: Russian, Ukrainian

Email: [email protected]

Write to the author

We are ready to help you!

Contact us by mail [email protected] or by filling out the form:

Our other authors

Marina Losenko
Sofia Korliuk
Junior lawyer